Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Shopping Amidst Traffic During The Holidays - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shopping Amidst Traffic During The Holidays (185 Views)

Obaseki, EDSTMA Assure Free-flow Of Traffic During Yuletide / I’m Not The Minister Of Public Holidays, Aregbesola Tells Buhari During Minister / Plans For The Upcoming Holidays... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Amidst Traffic During The Holidays by Chiderachigozi: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Is it just me, or was there less traffic during these holidays? Surprisingly, the roads were accessible throughout the festive periods, unlike Lagos state. I did not understand the transport price hikes, especially for Danfo’s local buses. They also drove like maniacs and kept on disregarding road signs and regulations.

During the festive season, the main roads are jammed, making shopping or sightseeing difficult; malls, beaches, cinemas, and even restaurants are crowded with families and friends. With the calm traffic this time, my shopping experience was more exciting.

I know the regular traffic congestion will surely rise this week; please resort to alternative routes or track traffic reports from radio and TV stations or Traffic Apps like Google Maps.

(1) (Reply)

UK - Africa Economic Cooperation And Investment Forum / I Know Where They Hide New Naira Notes / Italy Vs France Live Stream: How To Watch Six Nations Rugby Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.