Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,623 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Export Charcoal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Export Charcoal? (6792 Views)

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial / 25 Hot-in-demand Non-oil Products To Export From Nigeria / How To Export Agricultural Products To Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Export Charcoal? by Dmart: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
What are the necessary requirement to export charcoal and the risk involve?, what do i need to register?
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by harakiri(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2011
(1)Do your logistics very well
(2)Register an LLC
(3)Seek advice from your bankers coz they play a vital role in transactions
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by Ltrust(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
I will take you on all the charcoal export stages and requirements. All my articles on charcoal export are online if you do the search. Or reach me directly on 07033097160.
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by NVasion: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
Dmart:

What are the necessary requirement to export charcoal and the risk involve?, what do i need to register?
Charcoal exportation business does not have any risk, You will only need to go to the custom and ask for the necessary duties you are to pay for your container to move out of the seaport, U can call me, if you need my assistance, I export Teak Wood to my customers in Indian
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by NVasion: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
Dmart:

This is my number, 08098323038.
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by Thethy(m): 12:52am On Oct 03, 2011
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by page9(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
I have studied d process involve in charcoal exportation business, my conclusion is that d business is not eco-friendly.

For every tree cut down to produce d charcoal none is re-planted. These charcoal dealers keep moving further into d hinterland when all d trees in a particular location has been felled.

In a sane society, such indiscriminate felling of trees is illegal and people do go to jail for cutting trees but what do u have here?

Jungle society, people care-less about enviroment and its impacts on others as long as they can make money from d situation.

Whoever in doubt should go to oyo state - Akomu precisely after oyo town as see d devastating impacts of charcoal business.

Ignorance and poverty combined have made it difficult for both community leaders and local govt authorities to see d dangers ahead.
Those countries demanding for charcoal have more trees than us but they'd rather preserve theirs and encourage us to cut down ours for how much? Peanut!

For me, I'd rather export other products that are friendly to d environment than to destroy the eco system for generations to come. What about you? Let's be friendly to our environment, it is easier to destroy than to build. An iroko tree that's been in existence for fifty years could be brought down in few minutes!
Let's resolve to leave d world better than we met it.
Thank you all and Godbless
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by ephilipand: 4:04pm On May 16, 2012
Do you need exportation contract for charcoal?

I can help you secure one for an agreed fee.

Interested? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com

or

Call: +2348176168355
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by Thethy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
I need Oak charcoal in large quantity 24mt/container...if you can supply to Lagos port...kindly contact me on 08077881934 serious suppliers please....
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by candyberry1: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
buy your teak wood at affordable price. interested? contact 08032245159 watzapp no 07033779541
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by tectonotimes: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
NVasion:
Charcoal exportation business does not have any risk, You will only need to go to the custom and ask for the necessary duties you are to pay for your container to move out of the seaport, U can call me, if you need my assistance, I export Teak Wood to my customers in Indian
Well, charcoal export is easy but you cannot say that it does have any risk. It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by Asumns: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood and also, hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia. Our firm is one of well known producer of these (tropical hardwood and hardwood charcoal) that deal with them in large quantity. More so, charcoal consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299
Re: How To Export Charcoal? by kelvin1191(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
EXPORTFINANCE:
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....
0 0 I HAVE OVER 50TON AND CAN MAKE ADDITIONAL 100TON FROM MY COLLEAGUE. THE CHARCOAL IS MADE FROM PROSOPIS AFRICANA (AYIN) IN BENUE. 080 36 462 19

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Profit Before Tax Hits N215.6bn In 2018 / Proven Ways To Make Money Blogging / Nigeria’s Inflation To Hit 12% In 2019—fitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.