Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence (7207 Views)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Can This Generator Pump Water from a borehole Or Power My Medium Size Freezer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, he does.
Cc: Alabaconnect
Thank you very much. I really do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by GorillaApp(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2023
AccessME:
Aiit thanks for the review I appreciate. I've decide to go for good fairly used instead of those unreliable products.
Hisense is not unreliable. I know folks using it for years. I bought mine on the day of endsarrs protest.( I'm referring to their TVs). It's just that the resolution is not the best in the market.
Personally, if I just wanted a non-smart TV, I would rather pick the hisense. But the only time I will pick a fairly used TV, is if I wanted a smart TV.
My personal opinion. You are free to make your choice. Best of luck
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
GorillaApp:

Hisense is not unreliable. I know folks using it for years. I bought mine on the day of endsarrs protest.( I'm referring to their TVs). It's just that the resolution is not the best in the market.
Personally, if I just wanted a non-smart TV, I would rather pick the hisense. But the only time I will pick a fairly used TV, is if I wanted a smart TV.
My personal opinion. You are free to make your choice. Best of luck
Yes u are right it's not that Hisense TV are bad interms of quality. It's just the screen resolution I've had some folks complain about. Its Smart TV I want that's y I want to settle for Samsung cause no TV resolution still withstand Samsung till date. Anyways thanks for ur inputs..God bless!

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by ThatPetiteChic: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Also now there are definitely fake hisense TVs.

I saw a shop the other day with a hisense android tv in its carton.

Off the top of my head - only Sony and TCL make android TVs. LG has Webos, Samsung has tizen, hisense has vidaa. LG and Samsung actually intend or intended to build oses that could compete with android and that's the origin of their TV os and why they are actually very good.

So if you see an android lg or Samsung or hisense TV, know it is fake, no matter what story the seller tells you. Because it is from there the fragility starts from.

This is not true. I bought android hisense TV from fouani and I have used for almost 2yrs. Nothing has happened to it.

In my opinion, the issue with these Chinese brands is, they make the first few sets with strong quality to draw customers closer and then start making inferior quality after they have earned the public trust.

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by GloriousGbola: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2023
ThatPetiteChic:

This is not true. I bought android hisense TV from fouani and I have used for almost 2yrs. Nothing has happened to it.

In my opinion, the issue with these Chinese brands is, they make the first few sets with strong quality to draw customers closer and then start making inferior quality after they have earned the public trust.

interesting.

i did a search and you are right. in 2018, we needed hisense tvs for some office projects and i did a lot of research on them. also in 2019 i was very close to buying a hisense. at that time, all their TVs were VIDAA only. i was very very interested in getting an android tv at the time. if they had been selling the android model, i just may have wound up buying it.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by sonssyo(f): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ohhhh,thanks for all the feedbacks on the ones used, well I visited Electronics market onitsha, I have a customer there since 2016 I carried myself from FCT to Anambra State, he has been my vendor.
I wanted to go for snowsea but couldn't find a trusted seller, I later went back to my vendor to check.
Finally I bought hiscence freezer for myself and my friend bought too because she always look out for me if I buy she buys.
Please note ,all the electronics I buy from him have never failed me for one day, my fridge was bought 2016(LG) till date it's very very functional., CD, Television etc
My office even buys from him, my colleagues I recommended to buy from him have never complained for once.
I went for his judgement, he said the best is thermocool freezer which is far more expensive but when one can't afford that,go for the closest, he is equally using same freezer, I bought it on the 5th February, Since then it's working like kilode for now.
His stuffs favours me thou, although my first time of buying hiscence, hope it won't fail ,none has failed before now.
Tanks people cheesy
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by sonssyo(f): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
GorillaApp:

What about their washing machine? I have been using their TV since endsarrs period ( bought exactly on that day). And it's been working very well

My colleague bought washing machine and TV from my vendor that is an authorized dealer since 2019,no complain whatsoever.
Buy from a reliable vendor or.else you are buying something else that will give you issues frequently.

2 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Kelebabaj: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
sonssyo:
Good evening fams,
Please as salary wan drop,I want to acquire my first property of the year.
I have fridge but need to plan myself based on the economic reality.
I want to buy for food storage,eg tomatoes

Please advise any of this two that is better!@ahnie,@gloryhomemakers your input is highly appreciated

Hello please which one did you end up going for? I’m also in the market for a chest freezer of 100liters. Which o e is durable and has a good defrost time of at least 3 days
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by sonssyo(f): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kelebabaj:

Hello please which one did you end up going for? I’m also in the market for a chest freezer of 100liters. Which o e is durable and has a good defrost time of at least 3 days

Well I bought Hisense for pocket friendly sake,the best bet is thermocool but very expensive,it's serving me thou,we have constant light and may not be able to answer the defrosting time line
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Kelebabaj: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rayes3:
I am using a snowsea freezer and i am loving it each day. Its two years old and gives me what i want. I was skeptical at first when i was about buying it because i couldn't afford LG that i really wanted. So i settled for snowsea, and it has not disappointed.me.
I don't know much about Hisense.
Hello pleas does snowsea have like official distributors? I don’t want to buy from random shops to avoid issues
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Kelebabaj: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
sonssyo:

Well I bought Hisense for pocket friendly sake,the best bet is thermocool but very expensive,it's serving me thou,we have constant light and may not be able to answer the defrosting time line
Thank you.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Torg77: 7:38am On May 30
frozen70:

If you must go for Hisense product make sure you go to the nearest fouani stores near you and buy peace of mind

Google fouani

how do you know fouani even sell original
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Torg77: 7:38am On May 30
sonssyo:

Ok, thank you
I will

did you buy and is it working well?? Does it freeze fast??
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Torg77: 7:40am On May 30
ehiblessing:

I have not enjoyed my snowsea freezer since I bought it, it takes forever to freeze like straight 9hours and defrost easily.

dem run you street lol

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by sonssyo(f): 8:34am On May 30
Torg77:

did you buy and is it working well?? Does it freeze fast??

Yes I bought from a trusted vendor,it's doing well for now
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by sonssyo(f): 8:35am On May 30
Torg77:

They are the display showroom
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by frozen70(f): 9:25am On May 30
Torg77:

Ask Google

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAD! Pears Baby Lotion Reigning Queen Somkeme Chukwuka Eze Dies At 2 / Mbaise People And Bride Price / Chelsea Anne Manalo Biography: Parents, Wikipedia, Nationality, Ethnicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.