Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Lawyers In The House I Have A Question For You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers In The House I Have A Question For You (322 Views)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / EFCC Arrests Three Lawyers Over N20 Million Fraud (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 2 Lawyers In Court For Stealing N188.7m From Dead Boss - SaharaRep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House I Have A Question For You by Bassa1: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
If an accused plead not guilty to a felony charges and was granted bail and a date was set for trial. Can he request for the charges to be read to him again before the start of the trial so that he can Plead guilty this time around and save everyone the stress of a trial.
Re: Lawyers In The House I Have A Question For You by Papichulostunne(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bassa1:
If an accused plead not guilty to a felony charges and was granted bail and a date was set for trial. Can he request for the charges to be read to him again before the start of the trial so that he can Plead guilty this time around and save everyone the stress of a trial.

Nope.. it wont be read to him again...
Although through is legal team he can choose to confess to the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Hackers / Two Businessmen Excrete 193 Coc@ine Pellets In Ndlea’s Custody / General Buratai: Of Sahara Reporters’ Deal With The ‘evil Spirit'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.