Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Who's A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's A Celebrity (215 Views)

Dress Like A Celebrity / These 11 Signs Shows That You Will Be A Celebrity In Future / See What A Celebrity Bouncer In A Club Did To Two Girls. Lord Have Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's A Celebrity by Abfinest007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Greetings friends and famz in the house,just like the topic implies. Am not here to show you, how good, or poor I am in putting this article together .I just wanna prove a point , relax your nerves and close your eyes to any grammatical error..just like the topic. who is a celebrity.to my own understanding,a celebrity is someone, been celebrated for the right or wrong reason. I have heard people say"am not a celebrity.no I disagree .everyone is a celebrity .it all depends on what, they're celebrating you for
People can celebrate someone for the wrong reasons.we have popular celebrities and unpopular celebrity and we have public figure as well such as the politicians.i would have loved to divert your attention towards religion,to prove more point but it not worth it to turn one religion against another.

I will leave you with this"line" food for thought nor be spoon Dem take they eat am

(1) (Reply)

Davido Break His Silence On His Marriage To Chioma, From Mus(video) / Davido Cried After Listening To This Gospel Version Of "FEEL" / Davido Makes Funny Post On His Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.