Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! (671 Views)

Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good day Ladies and Gents

My younger brother complained to me about his disturbing situation of acnes all over his face. He has been using Carowhite Cream since he was in JSS 1 and when he was in JSS 2,he started getting small small pimples, we all thought it was natural due to puberty and it will go itself but up till now that he is in the university, the acnes refused to go. The acnes has become worse , really worse. He has used different creams on his face like Ratin A, Tydineal Cream, Aloe Vera plant (the gel), some herbal cream but all to no avail. he even decided to stop using Carowhite cos it was causing some kind of reaction to his skin, but the moment he stopped it, he became dark (he has a very sensitive skin, and he is not too light in complexion) so he went back to using it again.

Now he has stopped using Carowhite, so I want to ask what body cream can he use (coz he is thinking of using either Vaseline lotion OR Nivea natural fairness body lotion) and what face cream can he use for the acnes to disappear cos he told me it is making him ashamed and anytime he looks at the mirror, he feels depressed. He recently told me that he doesn't take pictures because of the acnes on his face and he is scared of talking to girls due to this condition, pls help my brother

Pics below
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by IamOrei(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
it will go in it's own time... i am an example

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
IamOrei:
it will go in it's own time... i am an example

I thought as much but he is really worried , he feels it will never go without he using something to it
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by ChatterHouse: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
How long do you pamper yourself
Taking your time in the bathroom with all those beauty baby soaps
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
ChatterHouse:
How long do you pamper yourself
Taking your time in the bathroom with all those beauty baby soaps

I don't understand you
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by Romanoff(f): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
He should get a face cleanser with benzoyl peroxide and an acne treatment with benzoyl peroxide. He can also get a toner with witch hazel for better effect.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Romanoff:
He should get a face cleanser with benzoyl peroxide and an acne treatment with benzoyl peroxide. He can also get a toner with witch hazel for better effect.

Thanks alot for this, can he get these from a pharmacy?
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by Romanoff(f): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
DLivingAncestor:

Thanks alot for this, can he get these from a pharmacy?

No.

He should get it from a skincare store.
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by Blackpowers101: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
DLivingAncestor:

My younger brother complained to me about his disturbing situation of acnes all over his face. He has been using Carowhite Cream since he was in JSS 1 and when he was in JSS 2,he started getting small small pimples, we all thought it was natural due to puberty and it will go itself but up till now that he is in the university, the acnes refused to go. The acnes has become worse , really worse. He has used different creams on his face like Ratin A, Tydineal Cream, Aloe Vera plant (the gel), some herbal cream but all to no avail. he even decided to stop using Carowhite cos it was causing some kind of reaction to his skin, but the moment he stopped it, he became dark (he has a very sensitive skin, and he is not too light in complexion) so he went back to using it again.

Now he has stopped using Carowhite, so I want to ask what body cream can he use (coz he is thinking of using either Vaseline lotion OR Nivea natural fairness body lotion) and what face cream can he use for the acnes to disappear cos he told me it is making him ashamed and anytime he looks at the mirror, he feels depressed. He recently told me that he doesn't take pictures because of the acnes on his face and he is scared of talking to girls due to this condition, pls help my brother

Pics below

the aloe Vera gel is not missed with the right ingredients, I will help if you can afford 4000, and where to send the mixtures. This is my number 09034568201

1 Like

Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Romanoff:

No.

He should get it from a skincare store.

Ok thanks alot
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by VEXT: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
DLivingAncestor:

Ok thanks alot

Buy lemon fresh cream..he will be fine .

Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by NezzyMike: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2023
DLivingAncestor:

Pics below

He should leave his face, just stop applying cream on it.
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2023
NezzyMike:

He should leave his face, just stop applying cream on it.

Ok
Thanks alot
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2023
VEXT:

Buy lemon fresh cream..he will be fine .

Thank you very much
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by Originalsly: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
DLivingAncestor:

He has been using Carowhite Cream since he was in JSS 1 and when he was in JSS 2,he started getting small small pimples,

but the moment he stopped it, he became dark (he has a very sensitive skin, and he is not too light in complexion) so he went back to using it again.

Now he has stopped using Carowhite, so I want to ask what body cream can he use (coz he is thinking of using either Vaseline lotion OR Nivea natural fairness body lotion)

He can't have it both ways..... it's either he be naturally dark without pimples .... or be fair with pimple face. Understand this .... bleaching creams/soaps/lotion or whatever .... brings poison into the body on application. The body gets rid of poisons through urine.... through swear ... and when it gets too much over time it will basically force the poisons out through the skin.... through the largest pores which are in the face. That's what's happening to your brother.... pimples in the face only and they can't go away because there is more poison to force out. When he stops bleaching they will go away.... but he will become two shades darker that his original colour. No cream or whatever will army away those pimples. Look around at other bleachers .... same condition... face only.... most being hidden under heavy make up. His choice.

Maybe he wants to be like this guy ..... or like Neymar but they have millions.

Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Originalsly:

He can't have it both ways..... it's either he be naturally dark without pimples .... or be fair with pimple face. Understand this .... bleaching creams/soaps/lotion or whatever .... brings poison into the body on application. The body gets rid of poisons through urine.... through swear ... and when it gets too much over time it will basically force the poisons out through the skin.... through the largest pores which are in the face. That's what's happening to your brother.... pimples in the face only and they can't go away because there is more poison to force out. When he stops bleaching they will go away.... but he will become two shades darker that his original colour. No cream or whatever will army away those pimples. Look around at other bleachers .... same condition... face only.... most being hidden under heavy make up. His choice.

Maybe he wants to be like this guy ..... or like Neymar but they have millions.

Hmmm

You have a point here

But he was light in complexion before he started using Carowhite, he started using it because the sun was having an effect one his skin then

So pls what do you advice?
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by Originalsly: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
DLivingAncestor:

Hmmm

You have a point here

But he was light in complexion before he started using Carowhite, he started using it because the sun was having an effect one his skin then

So pls what do you advice?

I'm not in the medical field.... just sharing what I learned along the way. Strong sunlight does affect Albinos..... and bleachers.... the reason bleachers move at nights or under umbrellas.
My advice..... stop using any form of bleaching period.
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by DLivingAncestor: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Originalsly:

I'm not in the medical field.... just sharing what I learned along the way. Strong sunlight does affect Albinos..... and bleachers.... the reason bleachers move at nights or under umbrellas.
My advice..... stop using any form of bleaching period.

I will tell him

Thanks alot
Re: Pls Help , My Brother Is Experiencing Severe Acnes And He Is Getting Depressed! by IamOrei(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
DLivingAncestor:

I thought as much but he is really worried , he feels it will never go without he using something to it

In the meantime, let him get Neo Medrol lotion from a good pharmacy...... not chemist o

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips For Your Wealth Being / Your Health Care Solutions At Last! / Is The Nigeria Health Sector Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.