Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. (310 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. by AmancalledGod: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Guy's please i really need your helps, i want to travel to South Africa, but to be sincere i don't know the steps i should take, i have proceeded to start processing my international passport, please guys after that what next, and our brothers in South Africa pls how is the country like?
Re: Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. by Maria96: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Guy's please i really need your helps, i want to travel to South Africa, but to be sincere i don't know the steps i should take, i have proceeded to start processing my international passport, please guys after that what next, and our brothers in South Africa pls how is the country like?
most of the people there are living there illegally. The country and its people clearly dont want Nigerians with all the xenophobia. Unless you are going for school or you have a job offer. It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. by Lance008(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
No u be the first make won go ?
Ask ur friends there
Re: Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. by sirrotex: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
There is a south Africa visa thread here on Nairaland. Help yourself by searching for it and reading the pages
Re: Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. by AmancalledGod: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Please guy's i need more opinions base on this, pls contribute
Re: Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa. by AmancalledGod: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
sirrotex:
There is a south Africa visa thread here on Nairaland. Help yourself by searching for it and reading the pages
Okay sir i will search that

(1) (Reply)

16 Million Passengers Flew Through Nigerian Airports In 2022 / Exploring Asia: 6 Must-visit Countries / How To Secure Admission As A Master Student In Usa Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.