Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless (401 Views)

2 Odds Not Fixed Match But Prediction / Saturday and Sunday Games Not Fixed But Well Analyzed / How Scammers Of Fixed Matches Now Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by guobe: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
I have been trying to make some transfers since morning and the network have been telling me that it is not available and even had the guts to thank me for not being available and Emefiele says he wants to go cashless.I tried several times and it's saying error well I know that the people running this country are errors.we just aren't ripe yet to go cashless
We have to fix these issues and put the necessary structures in place before going cashless. That is not even Nigerians problem now. THERE IS NO FUEL,PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING AND ARE LIVING IN ABJECT POVERTY. NO LIGHT,HIGH COST OF LIVING.THESE GUYS RULING US ARE JUST JOKERS.

1 Like

Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by christianjoy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Naija na cruise 😒😒

1 Like

Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by guobe: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
christianjoy:
Naija na cruise 😒😒
very big one.dem de play scrabble on top our head but Gid pass them.
Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by RoyalBlu(f): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Same here for me today.

It was so frustrating.

I'm sure it's cos tons of people have resorted to using transfer cos of the new notes wahala. The network been having a meltdown.

1 Like

Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by guobe: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
RoyalBlu:
Same here for me today.

It was so frustrating.

I'm sure it's cos tons of people have resorted to using transfer cos of the new notes wahala. The network been having a meltdown.
Nigeria is not a serious country. It will be better they sell it off or put it on lease. The amateurish way it is being run leads more to be desired.

Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by christianjoy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
guobe:
very big one.dem de play scrabble on top our head but Gid pass them.
life just hard
Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by Pickmycall: 5:25am On Jan 29, 2023
It can't be possible in the rural area.There is no bank in my village and most of the traders don't have a bank account not to talk of an android phone.
They uses old and button phones and I do help them to retrieve names of phone contacts they want to call when I go to charge my phone at a phone charging centre sometimes.There is no power supply.
Even,some of the traders didn't know that there was a new notes until recently.In my village,there are blackouts to information from government.

1 Like

Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by guobe: 5:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Pickmycall:
It can't be possible in the rural area.There is no bank in my village and most of the traders don't have a bank account not to talk of an android phone.
They uses old and button phones and I do help them to retrieve names of phone contacts they want to call when I go to charge my phone at a phone charging centre sometimes.There is no power supply.
Even,some of the traders didn't know that there was a new notes until recently.In my village,there are blackouts to information from government.
absolutely spot on and Emefiele didn't take that into consideration in going cashless.lets see how this seasonal film goes.
Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by Idiko1: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Everything in Nigeria comes from the bedrock of human idiocy. It is very funny to dream about industrialization when there is no electricity. It remains a practical joke to have decent conversation over the phone in Nigeria without droppage.

1 Like

Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by guobe: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Idiko1:
Everything in Nigeria comes from the bedrock of human idiocy. It is very funny to dream about industrialization when there is no electricity. It remains a practical joke to have decent conversation over the phone in Nigeria without droppage.
They have not solved the basics yet which is the foundational bedrock and they want to go to space.laughable.
Re: You Have Not Fixed Network Transfer Issues And You Want To Go Cashless by guobe: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
BEEN BATTLING TRANSFER SINCE MORNING,NOT GOING.IS THIS COUNTRY SERIOUS?

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Real Nationality / 2023 U20 World Cup Nigeria 0 Vs Korea 1 / Spider-man: Across The Spider-verse At Worldtriger.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.