Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance (392 Views)

I'm in Dire need of A Mini..... / Help A Brother In Dire Need. / In Dire Need Of Help/assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Popsmoke2: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ok. So I borrowed a loan from an online app vs naira to enable pay off my school fees but due to circumstances I am unable to pay back on time. My dear nairalanders the loan company is rubbishing my name all over the media space saying i slept with a a dog and I am wanted. My dear people I am finished. I need any one to borrow me 100k.i will pay back in three months abeg. That should be after the semester
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Popsmoke2: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cc: gentlepeace

Pls help a soul
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
If you pay the 100k how’s that going to help anything? Dem don spoil your name already grin

Popsmoke2:
Ok. So I borrowed a loan from an online app vs naira to enable pay off my school fees but due to circumstances I am unable to pay back on time. My dear nairalanders the loan company is rubbishing my name all over the media space saying i slept with a a dog and I am wanted. My dear people I am finished. I need any one to borrow me 100k.i will pay back in three months abeg. That should be after the semester

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Popsmoke2:

grin grin let's see the 'media space' where they rubbished your name.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Brandiebird: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2023
And what happens if you don’t pay us back? How can we rubbish your name?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by LittleBigDick(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Sell your kidney
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Popsmoke2: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2023
I'm in fire need. I can drop all my educational credentials till I pay back
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Popsmoke2: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Sell your kidney
if you get dealer hook me up
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Anunakeeh: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2023
9JAFULLBREED:
If you pay the 100k how’s that going to help anything? Dem don spoil your name already grin

How do you guys get comfortable using this disgusting ugly dirty Negro.

I'm always Throwing Up whenever I bump into his Image Online.
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Anunakeeh: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Popsmoke2:

Lol Shiiiithole the Republic of Greatest Evil in the Universe😂

You too will definitely become a Big Monster after this sweet experience.

Make una continue. I pray you Zombies will never get Sense for this Life😂
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Popsmoke2: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
God abeg
Re: I Am In Need Of Dire Assistance by Popsmoke2: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2023
O lord I am on my knees

(1) (Reply)

Hakim Didn't Win / Responsibilities Of A Man In Nigeria / Cheaper DNA Tests Will Reduce Paternity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.