Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

“my Queen Is Gone”- Singer Chuddy K In Tears As He Loses Wife To Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Queen Is Gone”- Singer Chuddy K In Tears As He Loses Wife To Cancer (902 Views)

Ogenna Ekwubiri: Beauty Queen Is Beyond Beautiful Face But Ability To Unify / Doyin Hassan Loses Wife / Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Queen Is Gone”- Singer Chuddy K In Tears As He Loses Wife To Cancer by SexyChic05(f): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerian singer, Chukwudi Agali, popularly known as Chuddy K, has lost his wife, Racheal, to cancer.

The singer took to his Instagram page today January 26, 2023, to share the heartbreaking news.

Chuddy K disclosed that she had been battling cancer for some time, adding that she “fought hard” for her life.

https://olorisupergal.com/292840/my-queen-is-gone-singer-chuddy-k-in-tears-as-he-loses-wife-to-cancer/

(1) (Reply)

“I Pray For Everyone”, Ini Edo Reacts As Eniola Badmus Throw Shades At Her / ‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) / Rema And Justine Skye Spotted At The Club In Company Of Ayra Starr & Crayon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.