Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? (236 Views)

Can This Prediction About Schools Resumption Be Real? / Young Girl Committed Suicide Because Of Missing 1000 Naira Note. Photos / How Can I Be Real At Work — When Everyone Else Is Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? by SpyAC(m): 5:21am On Jan 29, 2023
I went to fill my vehicle yesterday at the filling station, and I was told that, they don't collect the old note anymore, but, if filling station can say no to old note on 28th Jan, how much more the market woman. Pls is it same in your area. Note, this happened in Rivers State.
Re: Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? by Moh247: 5:51am On Jan 29, 2023
grin

When we tell you this is a direct challenge to ordinary masses some fools think Tinubu is affected

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? by Greyworld: 5:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:
grin

When we tell you this is a direct challenge to ordinary masses some fools think Tinubu is affected

Since when did yu become an advocate for ordinary masses?

Oga after elections "We" might consider re accepting the old notes but till then Oga no show for you.

Of cos "you" can't buy votes on credit or the premise that old notes would be accepted. So after we have a "Nigerian Leader" the old notes would be re acceptable for a while again.

Win win for the masses. Lose lose for "you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? by Akindefunminiyi(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2023
I even heard that they always sell the new naira notes right inside the filling station because petrol attendants won't collect old notes from them
Re: Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? by hisgrace090: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Yes, filling stations are the first to reject the old note.
Re: Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? by orisa37: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2023
E-MEFIELE AND BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Could This Be Real About The New Naira Note? by orisa37: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2023
SEP CORRUPTION.
SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL RASCALITIES.

(1) (Reply)

Toks Toyota Avalon 2004 Model / Grammy Awards 2023 Live Stream: How To Watch Grammys TV Online & More / Florida Roofing That You Can Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.