Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,435 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

what is the best route for me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / what is the best route for me (644 Views)

Help With The Best Route To Relocate / Lagos - London By Road. What Is The Best Route To Follow? / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the best route for me by caroann(f): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2023
Good morning to every nairaland family. I want to relocate to Canada with my family of four,two kids,myself and my husband. What is the best route. Age 28 years, Highest qualification B.Sc marketing, upper class( GPA 3.75). Year of graduation 2016. Opened and registered my business with corporate affairs commission in 2018. I am into wholesale distribution of drints and beverages. Please family,i need your candid suggestions on this, I will be reading every comment. Thank you. Justwise please move my post to the appropriate place for wider view and comments, thank you
Re: what is the best route for me by HRprof: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
caroann:
Good morning to every nairaland family. I want to relocate to Canada with my family of four,two kids,myself and my husband. What is the best route. Age 28 years, Highest qualification B.Sc marketing, upper class( GPA 3.75). Year of graduation 2016. Opened and registered my business with corporate affairs commission in 2018. I am into wholesale distribution of drints and beverages. Please family,i need your candid suggestions on this, I will be reading every comment. Thank you. Justwise please move my post to the appropriate place for wider view and comments, thank you

The best rout is to wait after election and make sure you vote wisely, if Canadian citizens can build their country, me and you will build our country.

Hope for new Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: what is the best route for me by LittleBigDick(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Apply to be a caregiver in Canada or work in an elderly inn
Re: what is the best route for me by evachy: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Apply to be a caregiver in Canada or work in an elderly inn

Kindly drop useful link to get care giver jobs in Canada

(1) (Reply)

Dual Usa Citizen Of Your Country And The Us / best places to travel to / 10 Tips For Hassle-free Business Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.