Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet (1039 Views)

Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Top Ten Strongest Footballers As At 2015-2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Melezenawii: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Lionel Messi has been named as the world's best footballer in 2022 after inspiring Argentina to World Cup glory.

The Guardian have published their annual list of the 100 best male players in the game after a memorable year for the diminutive Paris Saint-Germain superstar.

His long-time rival Cristiano Ronaldo – with whom Messi has shared 12 Ballon d'Ors, locking down the award for a decade between them – is way back in 51st place.

Kylian Mbappe, who scored a hat-trick in the sensational World Cup final that was won on penalties by Messi's Argentina – following a 3-3 draw after 120 minutes – is in second.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/lionel-messi-best-cristiano-ronaldo-ballon-dor-029297-20230128

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Great100000: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2023
I will top the list of Greatest of All Time too one day.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Benki003(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Great100000:
I will top the list of Greatest of All Time too one day.

Dey play grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by loosecanon50(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Oga tap-in is no where to be found. Chai, how the mighty has fallen😁…..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Great100000: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Benki003:

Dey play grin grin
I believe in myself.

Thank You Sir.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lionel Messi is simply incredible. Still collecting the best player in the world award at age 35. OMG, see the gap he gave 2nd placed Mbappe. It's simply phenomenal.

While lord Wasiuuuu is languishing in Walai Talai fc. God abeg ooo. grin grin

Jokerman kum nd see something pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Jokerman(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nothing new. Other players have won it too.

If no be the Ojoto WC wey FIFA organise, some people for still dey their ligue 1... grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jokerman:

If no be the Ojoto WC wey FIFA organise, some people for still dey their ligue 1... grin
U say? gringrin

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by OJEEMAH(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Try dey drink ice water before open sport section grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Honestly Jokerman they try. His got a gud shock absorber. Him fellow Pendulums done jettison sport section. Even the so called almighty Obembet who ran a calumny campaign against Messi wit the help of lalasticlala"the mod that does his bidding" has finally abandoned sport section nd anything related to football.

This reminds us of Psalm23 vs 5 nd 6.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

gringrin

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Jokerman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Lol... what made you guys survive it... we will too grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Jokerman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Numerouno94:

Honestly Jokerman they try. His got a gud shock absorber. Him fellow Pendulums done jettison sport section even the so called almighty Obembet who ran a calumny campaign against Messi wit the help of lalasticlala"the mod that does his bidding" has finally abandoned sport section nd anything related to football.

This reminds of Psalm23 vs 5 nd 6.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

gringrin

Lol... I'm still a Man UTD supporter... una asf survive too, we go survive as well grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Ruggedniggaone: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Ronaldo remain 🐐 forever
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by baralatie(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Ronaldo remain 🐐 forever
So you know that Ronaldo has terminated his contract with Al nassr?
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Madups(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Melezenawii:
Lionel Messi has been named as the world's best footballer in 2022 after inspiring Argentina to World Cup glory.

The Guardian have published their annual list of the 100 best male players in the game after a memorable year for the diminutive Paris Saint-Germain superstar.

His long-time rival Cristiano Ronaldo – with whom Messi has shared 12 Ballon d'Ors, locking down the award for a decade between them – is way back in 51st place.

Kylian Mbappe, who scored a hat-trick in the sensational World Cup final that was won on penalties by Messi's Argentina – following a 3-3 draw after 120 minutes – is in second.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/lionel-messi-best-cristiano-ronaldo-ballon-dor-029297-20230128
Op and the person that gave out this Casablanca award are a greater part of the problem we have on earth today. I dont get, like I dont understand. Messi over vini jr, benz, mbappe, kdb, james, rashford, jude or leao? SMH
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol... I'm still a Man UTD supporter... una asf survive too, we go survive as well grin

Wetin we survive? Kum explain urself. grin
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Madups:
Op and the person that gave out this Casablanca award are a greater part of the problem we have on earth today. I dont get, like I dont understand. Messi over vini jr, benz, mbappe, kdb, james, rashford, jude or leao? SMH

U don't hv to understand. Any suxes ascribed to Messi, Ronaldo fans always claim not to understand.
Do u tink winning the world cup trophy wit a scintillating display na beans?
Do u tink winning the world cup golden ball and 2nd highest scorer wit 7goals nd 4 assists na beans?

Remember Modric's 2018 Ballon d'or was as a result of his display nd taking Croatia to the finals of the Russia 2018 world cup.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Madups(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Between tifnubu supporters and pessi fans i dont know which is more delusional
Numerouno94:

U don't hv to understand. Any suxes ascribed to Messi, Ronaldo fans always claim not to understand.
Do u tink to winning the world cup trophy wit a scintillating display na beans?
Do u tink winning the world cup golden ball and 2nd highest scorer wit 7goals nd 4 assists na beans?

Remember Modric's 2018 Ballon d'or was as a result of his display nd taking Croatia to the finals of the Russia 2018 world cup.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Kingcalls: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Numerouno94:
Lionel Messi is simply incredible. Still collecting the best player in the world award at age 35. OMG, see the gap he gave 2nd placed Mbappe. It's simply phenomenal.

While lord Wasiuuuu is languishing in Walai Talai fc. God abeg ooo. grin grin

Jokerman kum nd see something pls.

But at 34 last Yr, he was crap and cudnt mk top 30...suddenly penalties hv made him great
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Madups:
Between tifnubu supporters and pessi fans i dont know which is more delusional

Did u jux learn the word "delusional"? Cos I'm struggling to understand the interrelationship between my actual post nd this ur "delusional jargon"

I hv neva see a platform where "delusional" has been so bastardized as nairaland. It's jux appalling. It has become some sort of a "cliche" for every Tom, Dick and Harry, like urself.

Pls,understanding the meaning of a word is not enough buh also grasping the appropriate usage in a sentence. Wen I was in the academic line, na ur type I dey give big F9. Muntula.

Finally, u came wit ur dumb lines as usual to rubbish Messi's achievement. And I made u understand the reasons behind the achievement nd a proof to justify my argument; buh dumbo like u could not come out wit a simple counter argument, u rather decide to disgrace urself. Jux tank ur stars that I'm in a very joyous mood, else, I for make u deactivate ur account this afternoon. I will let this slide.
Enjoy my benevolence.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kingcalls:

But at 34 last Yr, he was crap and cudnt mk top 30...suddenly penalties hv made him great

U still hv hands to type trash? After supporting 7 different teams against Argentina in the world cup, and calling all South American teams trash. U still hv the effontry to qoute me after all ur shenanigans b4 nd during the world cup?
I won't dignify u wit a serious response cos u lack the word "integrity".

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Madups(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Is there any part of you left elsewhere or just this you that will make me deactivate my account?
Numerouno94:

Jux tank ur stars that I'm in a very joyous mood, else, I for make u deactivate ur account this afternoon. I will let this slide.
Enjoy my benevolent.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Madups:
Is there any part of you left elsewhere or just this you that will make me deactivate my account?

If u were astute, this time ur misusing on my mention in trying to knw the real me would have bn channelled 2wards brushing up ur vocabs. Pls work on urself.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Madups(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Omo see gramarian! Agbaya! Better go back to that your community secondary school and collect all those tuition fee your pare.nt$ dumped there.
Numerouno94:

If u were astute, this time ur misusing on my mention in trying to knw the real me would have bn channelled 2wards brushing up ur vocabs. Pls work on urself.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Madups:
Omo see gramarian! Agbaya! Better go back to that your community secondary school and collect all those tuition fee your pare.nt$ dumped there.
For ur mind u hv raised a salient point.

It's quite hilarious when someone wit extremely poor grammar and spelling tries to Insult u.
Well if it isn't fat stinking billygoat billyboy. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil? Come get some in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou.

If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt. Trust me, this is a dangerous path ur abt to tread.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Madups(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Pls go back to secondary school. Quote me after your ssce.
Numerouno94:

It's quite hilarious when someone wit extremely poor grammar and spelling tries to Insult u.
Well if it isn't fat stinking billygoat billyboy. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil? Come get some in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou.

If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt. Trust me, this is a dangerous path ur abt to tread.
Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by ugwuadudave(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Numerouno94:

Don't fall for their tricks.....they're down bad, so they'll rather get personal, than stick to the topic....just ignore them if they try to go off topic.....Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Don't fall for their tricks.....they're down bad, so they'll rather get personal, than stick to the topic....just ignore them if they try to go off topic.....Peace

Truer words have never been spoken. I could not have said more.

I have observed a trend" latest" from Pendu fans. They always want to fight dirty and go personal because they re down and dieing psychologically. A saying goes" a dieing man has nothing at stake"

Tanx big bro. Henceforth I will ignore such comments. 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by OJEEMAH(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Numerouno94:

Truer words have never been spoken. I could not have said more.

I have observed a trend" latest" from Pendu fans. They always want to fight dirty and go personal because they re down and dieing psychologically. A saying goes" a dieing man has nothing at stake"

Tanx big bro. Henceforth I will ignore such comments. 👍

You still get energy for these guys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by Numerouno94(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You still get energy for these guys grin

My big boss no mind me.🤣🤣
It's been a while i had a serious Diss wit someone; as the foolish guy came knocking,I Kun decide to give am small ratio of my old self.gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Tops List Of 100 Best Male Footballers As Cristiano Ronaldo Plummet by OJEEMAH(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Numerouno94:

My big boss no mind me.🤣🤣
It's been a while i had a serious Diss wit someone; as the foolish guy came knocking,I Kun decide to give am small ratio of my old self.gringrin
Hahahahahahahahaha

Make we chat on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sports Gist / Falcons Crash Out Of Olympics / Maario Baloteli Burns Up House With Banger Before Tomorrow's Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.