Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Guzape, Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guzape, Abuja (358 Views)

Abuja Luxury Neighborhood Guzape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guzape, Abuja by Oysters(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
I was in guzape, Abuja recently and one thing I noticed was the consistent terrible broadband internet connection in the area. For a place considered high value by Nigerian standards it'ss really shocking to see this level of poor internet connection. I've been told most of the residents living in the area only bother themselves with fibre optic internet and that's really saying something. For anyone living in that area please do you mind filling me in on why this is so?

(1) (Reply)

Is Transit Wave (canada Travel Agency) Legit? / How Much To Renew Passport In Nigeria / Cost Of Visiting Seychelles Or Rwanda For Vacation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.