Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... (2175 Views)

Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Starpius: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Horrific video shows five cops beating Tyre Nichols to death as he screams for his mum

The murder of Tyre Nichols by police officers in the US has sparked outrage and everyone with a platform is condemning the killing after footage was released.

It shows Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old FedEx driver, repeatedly screamed "Mum, Mum" as he was brutally attacked by five police officers on Jan. 7, 2023. He died three days later on January 10 from "extensive bleeding caused by a severe beating," according to the preliminary results of an autopsy, having suffered a cardiac arrest and kidney failure.

Four videos of his fatal arrest were released by Memphis officials leading to widespread outrage in the US, as the officers are even heard bragging about the horrific onslaught.

One officer boasts: "I was hitting him with straight haymakers, dog" whilst another says: "I'm gonna baton the f*** out of him."

In other footage, one police officer repeatedly lands punches to a defenceless Nichols' head and body while two colleagues hold him upright, with a number of upper cuts rocking back his head.

Horrific video shows five cops beating Tyre Nichols to death as he screams for his mum

Another sickening video shows one officer kick Nichols with force to his head as he is being held on the ground by two others.

In further disturbing scenes, Nichols calls out for his mum and, at different points pleads: "I didn't do anything", "I'm just trying to go home" and "Stop, I'm not doing anything."

But the relentless beating, including pepper spraying and tasering, continues.

Nichols had initially been pulled over for a traffic stop by law enforcement on January 7 in Memphis, Tennessee, for what was reported as reckless driving.

Then there followed two altercations with the officers.

District Attorney Steve Mulroy said that pepper spray was deployed in the first altercation and Nichols' fatal injuries occurred in the second.

He was eventually taken away by an ambulance but died three days later.

Click link below to Watch the video 👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/horrific-video-s…eams-for-his-mum/

Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by darocha1: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is one black presumed to be blacker than the other?

Sadly, 'black lives matter'
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Clear090: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
No need to take the matter too far, just do them the same way the victim was done simple

For your academic assignment just Whatsapp me with the number on my advert thanks

1 Like

Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by ikeno(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
I felt so sad when I watched the video how these innocent black guy was brutalized and later died by those 5 black police men from the SCORPION department.😒😒😒
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Godsown0: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by naijapips04: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
No outrage because they are not white. No white supremacy.
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by revolt(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
If no video... then it's fake news.
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by jchioma: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
revolt:
If no video... then it's fake news.

It's not fake news. The internet doesn't end on nairaland. The "scorpion dept" just like endsars has been disbanded already. The unfortunate aspects of the killing is that it was carried out by fellow blacks like himself.
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Reelmii: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
To think that they are black police men makes me sick🤦 whatever happened to black lives matters
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by headbasher96(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Blacks will surely kill blacks to please their white masters GOD hw did we get here

1 Like

Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Mrscarter(f): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2023
Good Lord. What cruel bast#rds
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by marlow1962(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
jchioma:

It's not fake news. The internet doesn't end on nairaland. The "scorpion dept" just like endsars has been disbanded already. The unfortunate aspects of the killing is that it was carried out by fellow blacks like himself.
No be today black man don dy kill em fellow black man.
Infact na black man kill em fellow black man pass the way oyibo take kill black ppl

1 Like

Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Reelmii:
To think that they are black police men makes me sick🤦 whatever happened to black lives matters

The ones wey dey kill people for Nigeria, them be albino?

That uniform get issues with power
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
What offense did he commit to warrant this type of savage beating by policemen of his own race? shocked
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by TheMaharajah: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Shey baba don pkanji drug money
Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by Torg77: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY ARE RITUALISTS

Re: Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F.... by allen113: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
To the guy above me wetin the man do you na?

(1) (Reply)

ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State / Pictures Of The World Terrorists Named "ISIL Or ISIS"... / Football Tragedies In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.