Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger (296 Views)

How Do I Make Money As A Web Developer? / I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network / How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by ezechi242: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
please the network where im staying fluctuates most times please are there any way i can make is a little stronger?

and please btw the cellula network and wifi which is more stronger ....please its important to me at the moment
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by Puremind1225: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Buy network booster
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by 1Alex: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
NTA NETWORK.
RADIO NIGERIA NETWORK.
DSTV NETWORK.
GNLD NETWORK.
GSM NETWORK.
SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK.
CABLE NEWS NETWORK ETC.

Which of the networks are you talking about sir?
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by clevetom99: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
No details about the network you are using, no info about the location where you are in. How can someone help you?
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by truthCoder: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
ezechi242:
please the network where im staying fluctuates most times please are there any way i can make is a little stronger?

and please btw the cellula network and wifi which is more stronger ....please its important to me at the moment

Let’s assume you meant your GSM network strength is poor in your area.

Try to test different providers.

Try to use other devices too. It could be that your phone has ben trying to tell you ‘i no dey do again’ after the many years of meritorious service.

In addition, if you meant which is stronger in a phone of wifi router for hotspot, it depends on the devices. There are some phones with crappy internals and there are some modems that are good for filling water logged sites in lekki.
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by ezechi242: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2023
truthCoder:

Let’s assume you meant your GSM network strength is poor in your area.

Try to test different providers.

Try to use other devices too. It could be that your phone has ben trying to tell you ‘i no dey do again’ after the many years of meritorious service

In addition, if you meant which is stronger in a phone of wifi router for hotspot, it depends on the devices. There are some phones with crappy internals and there are some modems that are good for filling water logged sites in lekki.

that got me grin grin ...actually i think the phone stuff might be true ill try and get a new one ...can you in nay way give me a list of phones and router with good network coverage.

by the way i use glo cuz its the best amongst the other networks in my area....so please i will need your help on this ...thanks
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by truthCoder: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2023
ezechi242:

that got me grin grin ...actually i think the phone stuff might be true ill try and get a new one ...can you in nay way give me a list of phones and router with good network coverage.

by the way i use glo cuz its the best amongst the other networks in my area....so please i will need your help on this ...thanks

If you cant buy a good phone for now due to finance, you can get a good mifi.

I had a brand new airtel mifi which was sold around 7500 some time ago. I think they still sell around that price.

Make enquires for the one from glo.

Just know that once you get a network branded mifi, you cannot change sims to another provider except you unlock it.
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by ezechi242: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2023
1Alex:
NTA NETWORK.
RADIO NIGERIA NETWORK.
DSTV NETWORK.
GNLD NETWORK.
GSM NETWORK.
SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK.
CABLE NEWS NETWORK ETC.

Which of the networks are you talking about sir?

oh sorry ...i meant phone network
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by ezechi242: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Puremind1225:
Buy network booster

please how much does it cost and where can i buy it
Re: Please Guys How Can I Make My Network Stronger by ezechi242: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2023
truthCoder:

If you cant buy a good phone for now due to finance, you can get a good mifi.

I had a brand new airtel mifi which was sold around 7500 some time ago. I think they still sell around that price.

Make enquires for the one from glo.

Just know that once you get a network branded mifi, you cannot change sims to another provider except you unlock it.

thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

I'll Pay N10k........� / . / Website Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.