Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? (24088 Views)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Tv Show: Top Tv Series - Best Tv Shows Of 2018 Hd, Mp4 And 3gp Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by folake4u(f): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Growing up and watching NTA, my favourites were.
1. Kehinde Young Harry. (I loved loved that woman).
2. Cyril Stober.
3. Eugenia Abu.
4. Aisha Bello-Mustapha.

Modern times:
1. You have to give it to Seun Okinbaloye. That man deserves his flowers.
2. I also like Chamberlain Usoh.
3. Maupe Ogun-Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by stancydg: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
New Age Interviewers

1. Kayode Okikiolu (Asks highly intelligent questions)
2. Seun Okinbaloye(Knows his forte very well though too close to the politicians now, in my own estimation, so he's beginning to take it easy on them. That's why he's on number 2)
3. Chamberlain Usoh (Could easily have shared same spot with the two above but for the fact he doesn't anchor a program solely)
4. Ayo Makinde(Same as above)
5. Maupe(Cerebral but same reason as above)
6. Rufai and the other Arise folks (Great guys and I enjoy how they tackle the APC folks but it's way too obvious, unlike the Channels guys)

BKO should be categorized under analysts not interviewers. Most of the TVC guys are just learning work except veteran Yori Folarin, whose partisanship has become obvious since he left channels.

The baba of them all is DEJI BADEMOSI(or Badmus) while the grandfather is Gbenga Aruleba(I don't see him as part of the new generation though).

My submission. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by ppogba: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
folake4u:
Growing up and watching NTA, my favourites were.
1. Kehinde Young Harry. (I loved loved that woman).
2. Cyril Stober.
3. Eugenia Abu.
4. Aisha Bello-Mustapha.

Modern times:
1. You have to give it to Seun Okinbaloye. That man deserves his flowers.
2. I also like Chamberlin.
3. Maupe Ogun-Yusuf.

Grand Ma.
My greetings ooo.

If you can remember and mention Kehinde Young Harry then my greetings to the grand children.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Controlv: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
fasbat:
Edmond Obilo is miles away, top notch journalist, love listening to him, it's unfortunate that Splash fm frequency can't get to where i reside and watching him on the Facebook is not convenient

Download Ibadan 105.5 app from playstore. That's the app I use to stream state affairs every Saturday.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by davidl7: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
I watched NTA last week, I almost died!

Those wey dey watch dat station una strong well well.

Someone will sit down and be listen to news abt Buhari n Tinubu n APC n senate n house of reps, talks abt billions of naira that do not reflect in people's lives!

God forbid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by purejustice36: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
You they whine Cyril Stobber?
Indomie generation wouldn’t understand

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by GoldenGTV(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
They are all good in their own way.

My favourite isn't even on the list, but he's a radio journalist.

Splash FM Ibadan based radio journalist Edmund Obilo is my best, he's an extraordinary and remarkable journalist

He's a first class graduate with 3 masters degrees.

Infact, he's one of my role models

No caps, give it to Obilo of State Affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by ifihearam: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
reminisce25:
Rufai Oseni of course

Because he favors your zombie cause?

he is the worst, biased and most unprofessional journalist in Nigeria.

Gbenga Aruleba

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by ifihearam: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
sunky97:
Who is your favourite news caster from this picture?

Where is Gbenga Aruleba?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by GoldenGTV(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
exactly, he needs a bigger platform

Splash FM is big too, aside from the being the 1st independent radio station in Oyo state, it's also the most widely listened too.
Besides Edmund do anchor some personal research works on his YouTube channel...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by aalangel(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
sunky97:

Me.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Satazaa: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
My choice for the old timers are, 1) Cyril Stover, 2) Kingsley osadolor of NTA I personally think he is the best, surprised he doesn't get mentioned a lot, Ruth benamasia, and Sienne allwell brown, and for the younger generation and undisputedly is Chamberlain Usoh, Maupe and Seun okinbaloye undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by 40fy0341: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Suleiman Aledeh

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
Larry king of NTA
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Ajibade123(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
when it comes to interview it definitely Ebuka
he knows how to make someone spill in an interview without necessarily asking
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
ryloy:
All of them inasmuch that Animalistic Lord Rufai is not included
Rufai don choke this one and his EMILÒKÀN ambition.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by folake4u(f): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
ppogba:

Grand Ma.
My greetings ooo.

If you can remember and mention Kehinde Young Harry then my greetings to the grand children.

Yes oh. My grandchildren also send their regards. 😊
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by austinziza(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Seun Okinbaloye
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by EnemaliStatesman: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Where is Seun of Channel TV?
The best guy for the job
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by DaveHarry(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ochuko orogun and Godspower Omadebo both of DRTV Warri.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Greatuzoewulu: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Rufai Oseni followed by Seun of Channel
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Deepthoughts: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
sunky97:
There use to be this man anchoring ONE ON NOE on NTA,I think his name was Bayo or something,I use to enjoy him alot.He was my best.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by ElSudani: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
reminisce25:
Rufai Oseni of course

Kadaria Ahmed is far more intelligent than the belligerent Oseni.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
DMerciful:
News casters are different from interviewers like Seun Okinbaloye.

My best are Seun Okinbaloye and Rufai Oseni.

You see that Seun
He can pull the devil out of the pit all in the name of asking questions

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Love800(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pls do they pay news-castters well?

And do they force dem to retire at retirement age?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by juman(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
No idea.

But I like dele adeyanju of agbaletu and ejire of nigbati tv.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by ozo13(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Greatchidozie:
Rufai. He asks uncomfortable questions that need to be asked.
I will give it to seun.i have watched carefully channels Tv programs and they happen to be the only one that isn't bias in most of there analysis.probably due to the fact the owner isn't a political person unlike Arise tv, tvc and AIT
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Ayatullah(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Greatchidozie:
Rufai. He asks uncomfortable questions that need to be asked.

You mean the Rufai Oseni of Arise TV that was caught using BRT Lane and still has the guts to call people out?

1 Share

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Knight2(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Rufus is irritating...talking as if he has something against some particular set of people
he hate nonsense... He go straight to question... He is not diplomatic with asking questions... iLoveHim
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by EKOSuperior(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cyril Stober
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Rajosh(m): 12:26am On Jan 31, 2023
Seun Olagunju
Fatima Umar Buba
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? by Darnell9(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2023
grin undecided grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: AMVCA 9 Nominees (Full List) / 19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja / Film House Cinema, Heritage Mall Razed By Fire In Ibadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.