Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real (388 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by EeGooBetter: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
I was watching a Ghana tv channel and they started advertising a Chief priest with fetish powers. He commands money and it enters a small pulse, box etc. Dollars ,pounds and Naira, even different currencies. I watched it live on tv

it's not the first time I am seeing this kind of adverts on live TV. They show the video of this magic live. They said it's called pocket never dry and even predict football game and give you to bet

I dont know if they are real, has any one tried them or do you know someone that has tried these Ghanaian chief magicians.
Me I don tire, I fit test and see and they said no side effects and no human sacrifice.

have you tried it, did it work? let's know

1 Like

Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by SeniorMan715(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
You can be the first to try, Satan have power.
Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by EeGooBetter: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
SeniorMan715:
You can be the first to try, Satan have power.
I watched them many times live on air advertising their powers. what I am wondering is the fact that they need our money and they can command dollars and pounds.Their video is real because it's live videos with no editing. But why are they not using the money they command to enrich themselves instead of looking for customers that will pay them to do fast money charm. I don't seem to understand this

2 Likes

Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by Osesbrainwave(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
How far, try and see first and no forget to drop update so we can too

1 Like

Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by naijapikin2(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Believe it at your own peril.

Don't be deceived, if money was easy to command they would have done it for themselves.

Gosh! Are people still gullible in this day and age?

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by SeniorMan715(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
The world is under the control of Satan the devil those things are some of his sprung from his lies and deceptions.
So if truly their power is genuine and no side effect why can't they use it to enrich themselves and families
EeGooBetter:
I watched them many times live on air advertising their powers. what I am wondering is the fact that they need our money and they can command dollars and pounds.Their video is real because it's live videos with no editing. But why are they not using the money they command to enrich themselves instead of looking for customers that will pay them to do fast money charm. I don't seem to understand this

1 Like

Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by EeGooBetter: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
SeniorMan715:
The world is under the control of Satan the devil those things are some of his sprung from his lies and deceptions.
So if truly their power is genuine and no side effect why can't they use it to enrich themselves and families
I wonder o. I wish I can see someone who has tried it
Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by EeGooBetter: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
naijapikin2:
Believe it at your own peril.

Don't be deceived, if money was easy to command they would have done it for themselves.

Gosh! Are people still gullible in this day and age?

Hmmm
this is live magic on tv o.
Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by Babaken(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
They are the real 419,
They can give money or double money why their country is looking for where to borrow money from.
Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by naijapikin2(m): 4:39am On Jan 30, 2023
EeGooBetter:
this is live magic on tv o.
it's all fake, they know how to manipulate things to confuse the eyes.
But let's face it, even I mean.. even if it's true that they actually command such money.. will one be ready to spend such money without negative consequences?

Na devil we dey talk about o

Hian. cry
Re: These Ghanaian Black Magic Ritual Chief Priest ; Are They Real by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:05am On Jan 30, 2023
EeGooBetter:
I wonder o. I wish I can see someone who has tried it
Even after reading you still want to meet someone who has tried them before?
Did your doctor give you six months to live?

(1) (Reply)

B-love Network / How To Make 50-100k Weekly Using The ABC Training / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.