Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Don't Get Found Out By Revenue Scams - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Don't Get Found Out By Revenue Scams (418 Views)

Securing Your Digital Life: How To Report Scams And Stay Safe / Don't Get Bored While Staying Home Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get Found Out By Revenue Scams by socialmedia012: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
How often times maybe you have been scammed? I know that could appear such as a weird issue but there is grounds for it. I requested how often times you got scammed because, judging by the web marketing around during the last month or two, recognizing to getting scammed numerous times is the newest Internet marketing trend. The web sites each one of these "I was scammed" individuals are talking about are work at home/home business opportunities. These "I was scammed" websites are multiplying and the newest ones claim that between 95% and 99% of work at home opportunities are scams.

Work on home/home business prospect cons do occur (I have even published posts about them previously) but an calculate of 95-99% being cons appears too much to be genuine. I determined to check out a few of the "don't get scammed - work at home/home business opportunities are scams" websites. (Please don't get the concept I'm going to pass myself off as a "researcher" or "investigator", it absolutely was just done out of curiosity.)

There are several great anti-scam websites which give warnings about types of work at home cons, how to spot them and where to have help should you choose get scammed How to recover my lost funds. The newest style "don't get scammed" websites are different. They don't really offer any help or guidance on how to spot and avoid scams. They just issue terrifying warnings about how many work at home/home business prospect cons, reveal these were scammed numerous times and encourage people to become listed on their newest get rich quick program.

Can anybody explain why any sensible person would join a get rich quick plan advised by someone so gullible they really need to get totally charred before they understand fire is warm?

Taking a look at these "don't get scammed" websites was a saddening experience. One ant-scammer claims: "I have attempted almost anything to attempt to earn money and to tell the truth with you, I didn't have the minds to have really far" ;.He then goes on to urge you to get into his recent get rich quick program. You've to admire the guy for recognizing he is small on minds but is that enough to get you to wish to join his get rich quick system? Makes me need to attain for my charge cards - and hide them!

Yet another "don't get scammed" website manager admits he was scammed 37 times in a couple of months when he joined 37 get rich quick programs. He then implies you join his select of get rich quick schemes. 3 months? Hardly long enough to begin a home business, not to mention become successful with it. He doesn't explain whether he joined all 37 get rich quick cons on time one and attempted to operate them all (obviously impossible) or if he tried them one at a time. If he needed the latter course, the average time allowed to each get rich quick system would be 2 ½ times (not actually long enough to offer any plan a good trial).

Just one more "don't get scammed" researcher claims he understands all on the web compensated survey companies are cons because his cousin joined one after and hadn't made a gain after trying for a month. He then tells you to become listed on his picked money making programs. One person, one organization, one month: rarely a clinical check conditions for a research project.

Yet another "don't get scammed" website claims: "we went and compensated real money for the Internet opportunities that people believed revealed promise. All of the time, we were wrong." Then it lists tips for different work at home/money making programs. "All of the time we were wrong" - would you confidence their reasoning and join the applications they recommend? - Me neither!

(1) (Reply)

Mailergpt OTO - 1 To 5 Otos Links Below - Mailergpt Bonuses / Looking For An Lg V50 / Online Assignment Help UAE From Professionals Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.