Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager (13178 Views)

Chelsea FC Announce Mauricio Pochettino As New Manager / Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss / Everton FC Sack Marco Silva As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Thesaint141(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Same Sean Dyche wey send Burnley go relegation?

Everyone is finish.
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Former Burnley coach
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by ppogba: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
lessonotes:
Don't over expose those young managers to the spotlight, they hardly do well. Lampard, Gerard etc. Give them a team not to known and they'll perform wonders. They're still learning on the job. It's not easy, they'll only get better.

It is the over hyped English young coaches that are fumbling.

There are people their age all over Europe that are doing well.

De Zerbi of Brighton should be their age mate. Soo many in Italy and France.
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by GoldSantana: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Expert at parking the bus.

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by touchplay(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
aysuprano:
Lampard should take a break from coaching, he needs to learn a lot
i swear to jah !
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by descartes400: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
STINEKPROJECTS1:
Coaching is not easy as people thinks

e easy na, just select your 11 and send them to the field of play to collect wototo while wearing a serious face deep in thoughts and gesticulating with your hands like a mad man. Very simple stuff! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bimffo:
Chaii. Book Haram football. The guy's type of football at Burnley was scary. Them no go play ball, them no go allow you play ball.

Still better than Lampard's ball though.

grin grin grin na real Boko Haram football. he is a typical English coach. No flair. Kick and run football or lob the ball forward to the striker in front.

Everyone has been looking for big name. Now they are one leg away from relegation

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Venom11(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
descartes400:

e easy na, just select your 11 and send them to the field of play to collect wototo while wearing a serious face deep in thoughts and gesticulating with your hands like a mad man. Very simple stuff! angry
Lol.. 👍
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lampard has been lampoon
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Baggyrepsaj(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin
descartes400:

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by DaveHarry(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
From fry pan to fire. Dis one wey no know work....
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by sylve11: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is the man that made me fall in love with Burnley.

Everton go strong now. cool

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
In accordance with the specifications you offer, we can supply you with curtains, blinds, and rods of a specific size and shape. Window Fashion Furniture Trading LLC provides competitive pricing that is adapted to meet the needs that you have specifically outlined. Our curtains are of exceedingly excellent quality, and their durability has been reasonably demonstrated over time. wallpaper for home walls dubai
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by bugatti02(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sadly Everton give them woto woto......Normal level but e go still hard Arsenal small..........
Chukzbaby:
Dem go still collect for arsenal hand grin grin

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by cletz991(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Another Otu! grin
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Truvelisback(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bimffo:
Chaii. Book Haram football. The guy's type of football at Burnley was scary. Them no go play ball, them no go allow you play ball.

Still better than Lampard's ball though.
Him like up, up ball.
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Johnsown1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
This man again what happened to pochetino
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by SIONKPO1(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2023
British Coaches are too poor in Reading games but pride won't make them to accept
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by EbenezerTriumph: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2023
lessonotes:
Don't over expose those young managers to the spotlight, they hardly do well. Lampard, Gerard etc. Give them a team not to known and they'll perform wonders. They're still learning on the job. It's not easy, they'll only get better.
what of arteta?
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. rentacarkosovo Zeus88
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
We are a reptile-related company with more than 15 years of experience in breeding and selling reptiles, We have Wide Variety of High Quality Lizards for Sale. Quick View. Monitor Lizards For Sale. emerald
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
QR Code scanner online can be accessed through a web browser and do not require any additional software or apps to be downloaded, more info about the QR QR Code generator free
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
The best online anime portal for Latin America, find classic anime, anime of the moment, most popular anime and much more, all in animeflv, animefenix your daily anime source. Animeflv
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
What does it mean to see a snake in a dream? Seeing a snake in a dream usually means an enemy. If a person sees a snake in a dream, that person has a secret enemy. Yuxuda ilan gormek
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Kingray10: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Despite all the talk and bashing, he won his first match, against arsenal. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Pickmycall: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Johnsown1:
This man again what happened to pochetino
Can Everton afford him?
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by Johnsown1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pickmycall:
Can Everton afford him?

Why not
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Many of our customers discover black seed as powerful natural product. We’ve dedicated ourselves to bringing you the best qulity and the strongest of properties of black seed oil in the market. black seed oil
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. TackleSmith
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
I am very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc. pediatric pulse oximeter
Re: Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager by tobav: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. here is the link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round / NFF Congratulates Egbo On Historic Feat With Tirana / Emir Sanusi Presents Trophy To Wiiner Of Kaduna Polo Tournament (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.