Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,525 members, 7,850,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? (537 Views)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Why Did God Want A Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
In Quran 6:101, the author of the Quran whom muslims claim is Allah made a pronouncement that Allah cannot have a son because Allah does not have a consort who will give birth for him, this was because the author of the Quran wanted to deny the Sonship of Jesus Christ to God!

“To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things”
-Quran 6:101

In another place in the Quran (39:4), the author of the Quran contradicted himself by saying that Allah could actually choose a son from among his creations if he desires, without having a consort

Had Allah wished to take to Himself a son,He could have chosen whom He pleased out of those whom He doth create: but Glory be to Him! He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible”
-Quran 39:4

In another place, Allah said that he blew his spirit (Ruh) into (fihi) the vagina (farjaha) of Mary to get her pregnant with Jesus

The Arabic word for Vagina is farjaha, Muslim translators deliberately translated Farjaha to chastity in order to hide the truth.

Quran 66:12
Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by Righthussle: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
When man no get any problem na this kind issue dey worry am.

3 Likes

Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by AntiChristian: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Righthussle:

grin
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
advocatejare:
In Quran 6:101, the author of the Quran whom muslims claim is Allah made a pronouncement that Allah cannot have a son because Allah does not have a consort who will give birth for him, this was because the author of the Quran wanted to deny the Sonship of Jesus Christ to God!

In another place in the Quran (39:4), the author of the Quran contradicted himself by saying that Allah could actually choose a son from among his creations if he desires, without having a consort

In another place, Allah said that he blew his spirit (Ruh) into (fihi) the vagina (farjaha) of Mary to get her pregnant with Jesus

The Arabic word for Vagina is farjaha, Muslim translators deliberately translated Farjaha to chastity in order to hide the truth.

See madness. Don't worry Allah would soon make an example of you.
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
FATHAT:

Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Righthussle:

Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
FATHAT:

You’re referring to quotations from your Quran as madness?
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Righthussle:
You wey problem full your life show us what your generational problems will inspire you to post wink
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Donkmore you mentioned me on one of my topics on “Islam for Muslims” section. Unfortunately I can’t reply you there because I have been banned on that session. I will be replying you here

In your last paragraph you said you believe that Jesus died. Is that what he said? He said in Mathew 16:4 " A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."

" For as Jonah was 3 days and 3 night in the belly of the fish so shall the son of man be 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth"
What does it mean to be in the belly of the earth for 3 days and nights? It means to be in the grave. Only the dead are in the grave and that was where Jesus was when he was dead for 3 days and night.

In the same Matthew you quoted, Jesus told his disciples about how he would die and resurrect but you acted as if you didn’t see it

Matthew 16:21
“From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day.”

Matthew 17:22-23
And while they were gathering together in Galilee, Jesus said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men; and they will kill Him, and He will be raised on the third day.” And they were deeply grieved.

So now you tell me what the sign of jonah was.

How was Jonah in the belly of the fish? Dead or Alive?

Answer with honest if you fear God.
Remember he prayed to God inside the fish.
So answer was he dead or Alive.

Be that's the only sign Jesus said you should take and that the only valid point in the discussion.
So you please answer was Jonah dead or Alive

To me he was Alive a for the 3 days as the story says

So why will you say Jesus died when he said he would be as Jonah was for those 3 days.

If he died then has lied
Because that was not as Jonah was.

The Quran confirms it said "We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so. Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him."

*Certainly they killed him not*
*It was just made to appear so to them*

Now you will say God does not trick people, I will tell you that then you don't know the Bible.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

So the Quran said they have believed a lie. For certainly they killed him not.

Thanks
Qomorudeen
Satan who is the same as Allah lied to you in the Quran that Jesus was not the one that was crucified,
Allah said he was the one that deceived everyone that it was Jesus that was crucified!

Allah claimed that another person was used to replace Jesus on the cross and it was the person that was crucified, the deception of Allah.

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
-Quran 4:157

So all the people of that time including Jesus’ disciples was made to believe by Allah that it was Jesus that died!

They continued to preach the crucifixion and death of Jesus for 600 years until Muhammad came and said that Allah told him that it was not Jesus on the cross that it was another person.

Allah supposedly deceived everyone for 600 years about the crucifixion and death of Jesus, and the same Allah is now angry that Christians believe that Jesus was crucified!

Who can trust such a god the deceived the whole world for 6 centuries?

If what Allah is saying is true, then Allah is the greatest deceiver like he described himself as Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by Donkmore: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
advocatejare:
Donkmore you mentioned me on one of my topics on “Islam for Muslims” section. Unfortunately I can’t reply you there because I have been banned on that session. I will be replying you here

What does it mean to be in the belly of the earth for 3 days and nights? It means to be in the grave. Only the dead are in the grave and that was where Jesus was when he was dead for 3 days and night.

In the same Matthew you quoted, Jesus told his disciples about how he would die and resurrect but you acted as if you didn’t see it

Matthew 16:21
“From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day.”

Matthew 17:22-23
And while they were gathering together in Galilee, Jesus said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men; and they will kill Him, and He will be raised on the third day.” And they were deeply grieved.

Satan who is the same as Allah lied to you in the Quran that Jesus was not the one that was crucified,
Allah said he was the one that deceived everyone that it was Jesus that was crucified!

Allah claimed that another person was used to replace Jesus on the cross and it was the person that was crucified, the deception of Allah.

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
-Quran 4:157

So all the people of that time including Jesus’ disciples was made to believe by Allah that it was Jesus that died!

They continued to preach the crucifixion and death of Jesus for 600 years until Muhammad came and said that Allah told him that it was not Jesus on the cross that it was another person.

Allah supposedly deceived everyone for 600 years about the crucifixion and death of Jesus, and the same Allah is now angry that Christians believe that Jesus was crucified!

Who can trust such a god the deceived the whole world for 6 centuries?

If what Allah is saying is true, then Allah is the greatest deceiver like he described himself as Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

You know what why not let's discuss on WhatsApp. That way we can have voice notes and typeless to make things easier. Even some call on WhatsApp or what do you think?

Please I will be glad if you can reach out to me there
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donkmore:

You know what why not let's discuss on WhatsApp. That way we can have voice notes and typeless to make things easier. Even some call on WhatsApp or what do you think?

Let’s do our discussion on this public forum. You saw my post here, let’s discuss it here!
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by Donkmore: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
advocatejare:

Let’s do our discussion on this public forum. You saw my post here, let’s discuss it here!
okay then no prob.just not comfortable with the typing too much the features of WhatsApp is more convenient.but I will try sha.
I will give my replies then
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donkmore:
okay then no prob.just not comfortable with the typing too much the features of WhatsApp is more convenient.but I will try sha.
I will give my replies then
I’ll be waiting for your reply
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by tctrills: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
FATHAT:

Usually it's not your Allah that makes examples out of men like these but one of his crazy servants that does it on his behalf just as they did to Deborah last year.

2 Likes

Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by tctrills: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donkmore:

How does he know you are not a security threat. Muslims have been know to kill people who speak against their religion. It would be foolish of him to accept your offer.
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2023
tctrills:

How does he know you are not a security threat. Muslims have been know to kill people who speak against their religion. It would be foolish of him to accept your offer.
Thank you. He thinks that he’s smart, there are many of them sending me dm just because they want to track me down.

Donkmore and his likes, all the evil you plot shall fall back on you if you don’t desist!
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by tctrills: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2023
advocatejare:

Thank you. He thinks that he’s smart, there are many of them sending me dm just because they want to track me down.

Donkmore and his likes, all the evil you plot shall fall back on you if you don’t desist!
Oga please be careful with these guys, they are very deadly.
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by advocatejare(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
tctrills:

Oga please be careful with these guys, they are very deadly.
Thanks. I know them, I know their modes of operation.
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by Charleys: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Hakeem come and answer
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by blackyooo: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Charleys:
Hakeem come and answer

How can He have a son when He hath no consort?

God didnt say "if" he had no consort. he said he "does not" have consort. and thats because its impossible for God to lower himself down to a point hes like a human that needs sex. God is free from it and thats like asking can God make himself cease to exist.
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by blackyooo: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Charleys:
Hakeem come and answer

as for second question here is the tafsir.

"8. That is, it is just impossible that Allah should have begotten a son. The only possibility is that Allah should choose someone for Himself; and whomever He chooses will inevitably be from among the creatures, for everything in the world, apart from Allah, is His creation. Now, evidently, however exalted and chosen a creature might be, it cannot have the position of the offspring. For between the Creator and the created there exists a great disparity of nature and essence and character, and parenthood necessarily demands that there should be the unity of nature and essence between a father and his offspring. Besides, one should also bear in mind the point that the words: “If Allah had intended to take a son, He could have chosen from what He created” themselves give the meaning that Allah has never intended so. Here the object is to impress that not to speak of taking a son, Allah has never even intended so.

9. The following are the arguments by which the doctrine of parenthood has been refuted:

First, that Allah is free from every defect and fault and weakness. Obviously, children are needed by the one who is defective and weak. The one who is mortal and stands in need of them, so that his progeny should continue to live after him in the world. Likewise, he who adopts a son does so either because he feels the need of having an heir, being childless himself, or he adopts a son being overpowered by love of somebody. Attributing such human weaknesses to Allah and forming religious creeds on their basis is nothing but ignorance and shortsightedness.

The second argument is that Allah in His essence and Being is unique. He is not a member of a species, whereas, evidently, offspring must necessarily belong to a species. Furthermore, there can be no concept of offspring without marriage, and marriage can take place only between homogeneous individuals. Therefore, the one who proposes offspring for the Unique and Matchless Being like Allah, is ignorant and foolish.

The third argument is that Allah is Omnipotent, i.e. whatever is there in the world is subdued to Him and is held in His powerful grasp. No one in this Universe has any resemblance with Him in any way or degree on account of which it may be imagined that he has a relation with Allah"
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
blackyooo:

as for second question here is the tafsir.
"8. That is, it is just impossible that Allah should have begotten a son. The only possibility is that Allah should choose someone for Himself; and whomever He chooses will inevitably be from among the creatures, for everything in the world, apart from Allah, is His creation. Now, evidently, however exalted and chosen a creature might be, it cannot have the position of the offspring. For between the Creator and the created there exists a great disparity of nature and essence and character, and parenthood necessarily demands that there should be the unity of nature and essence between a father and his offspring. Besides, one should also bear in mind the point that the words: “If Allah had intended to take a son, He could have chosen from what He created” themselves give the meaning that Allah has never intended so. Here the object is to impress that not to speak of taking a son, Allah has never even intended so.

9. The following are the arguments by which the doctrine of parenthood has been refuted:

First, that Allah is free from every defect and fault and weakness. Obviously, children are needed by the one who is defective and weak. The one who is mortal and stands in need of them, so that his progeny should continue to live after him in the world. Likewise, he who adopts a son does so either because he feels the need of having an heir, being childless himself, or he adopts a son being overpowered by love of somebody. Attributing such human weaknesses to Allah and forming religious creeds on their basis is nothing but ignorance and shortsightedness.

The second argument is that Allah in His essence and Being is unique. He is not a member of a species, whereas, evidently, offspring must necessarily belong to a species. Furthermore, there can be no concept of offspring without marriage, and marriage can take place only between homogeneous individuals. Therefore, the one who proposes offspring for the Unique and Matchless Being like Allah, is ignorant and foolish.

The third argument is that Allah is Omnipotent, i.e. whatever is there in the world is subdued to Him and is held in His powerful grasp. No one in this Universe has any resemblance with Him in any way or degree on account of which it may be imagined that he has a relation with Allah"
So essentially, your argument is that Allah is not the God of Israel and so there is no sense in attempting to compare him to the God that is written of in scripture, right? undecided
Re: Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? by TenQ: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
FATHAT:

Allah or Mohammed,!?

Tell me please, what can the best of the Deceivers do?

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria let the will of God be done / Breaking News: Mbaise Priest Finally Emerges Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese / God Bless Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.