Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter (6621 Views)

A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / After 15 Yrs Finally Going Home / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2011
It was'nt funny at the head quarter church of a bible beleiving denomination in a town in ondo state on a fatefull saturday.
The randy pastor was earlier to the church as usual, praying down the presence of God before service commenced. He climped the alter for the opening prayer. You would think he had breakfast with God in person by the motivation and inpiration of his prayers.
However, while prayers being led by a junior pastor was going, he sneaked out of the church and set on a disgraceful mission of propagating the devils gospel of lust. He went into the house of a fellow pastor built beside the church, met his 15 yr old daugther, started a session of chat that led to heated smooching. The shameless pastor put off his cloths to display his hard erect penile organ, 'oya! It is time for action' said the pastor lying on the couch on his back and beckoning damsel to give him a Mouth Action, hmn
he couldnt have wished for or imagined what happened next.
The little girls elder brother was hidden in the living room with a camera covering the action packed event. He couldnt take what was to happen next when he pounced of his pastor with a deafening slap. He grapped his cloths, seeing the impending doom, the pastor engaged him in a duel. People gathered outside trying to know why battle is raging in a peaceful home. The boy dashed outside, heading for the church, he was bent on throwing pastors cloth at the altar in the church so that praying members would know what their regional overseer is capable of. Nakedly pastor pursued him out of the house, 'Wind blow, we see foul yanch' the cat was let out of the bag when people outside saw something dangling between the legs of pastor.
To be Continued,
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by manakeagie: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2011
How Unfortunate!!!These are actually the last days like the Bible puts very clearly , This may not even be a pastor but wanted to camouflage and fulfill his mission of lust,
the World should be very careful because not every one who calls " Lord, Lord" actually knows him. i am so saddened by this story !
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2011
Which newspaper has this story? Will need the details.
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by wellmax(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
Story, story,
You can be a great softsell magazine writter one day
Rubbish lies.
mtcheeeeew
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Plutarch: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
@op,
u got me laughing and rolling on the floor with a tearing eyes with this your write. I salute your sense of imagination.
As par the story its a sad one if true
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
I swear, i have the recorded video of this unfortunate event. It really happened.
Continued,
The girls father was called from the church, where the randy pastor tried to deny the event. He told fellow pastors that his cloths were forcefully put off by the little girl and her brother, he piled up lies until the recorded video was brought out and shared through bluetooth. On seeing their senior pastor in Mojo action, they were left wondering and shouting Jesus, jesus,
The defiled girls father gave the pastor a cloth to wear, as the boy refused to give back the cloths. He was determined to take him to the police station naked. Efforts were made to keep the praying congregation inside the church to prevent a catastrophic disgrace. Some knew what happened,
The randy pastor has been in this business for a long time, he was once cought in the action 5 years back, while bleeping a mother of 6 in dog style position, he however forgot to lock the doors, the action was in the living room. a familiar neighbour opened the door without knocking. The visitor was not a member of the church so she told a few people.
Few months later, this same pastor was seen and suspected several times of bleeping the daughter of the woman. Bleeping mother and daughter together, both workers in the church.
This is no joke. I have interviewed the defiled 15 yr old daughter, i couldnt get to the bleeped mother and her bleeped daughter now is married in the church. Interviewing her will cause trouble in her family.
However, i beleive this randy pastor must not go unpurnished. Bleeping a 15 yr old girl is child abuse. I think he risks 15 yrs jail term. Though he has been suspended by his superiors in the church.
He still needs to be dealth with. I have several options and many ways to deal with him personally
i may prosecute and make sure he spends quality in time in jail till he learns to tame his unmentionable. I may take advantage of his act and become rich, at least i have a copy of the video.
He surely cant stand going to jail, neihter can he afford to see the video of his unclothedness in the act being shared with his children, church members and the whole world.
May be a ransom of 2 million for the video is okay for a start.
His wife has been pleading that the video be destroyed,
Please i need advice on what to do. But i must confess, i need the money. Have that in mind when giving your advice. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2011
Continued
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Opoki(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2011
@OP
I don't doubt your story cos a family friend used to be a victim of such act but
Think about 2 things,
1. You are not the only person that will have the said video.
2. The eediot in question may not stop at anything to get your life hacked so as to safe some dignity for himself.
You are in the best position to advice yourself!
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by conqueror1: 1:19am On Sep 22, 2011
i doubt if this story of urs is true.
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by okunboy: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2011
@OP Becareful, do not rejoice or take bounty at another man's fall. Leave him with his
God to judge.
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Omooba77: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2011
@OP,please can you send the link of the paper
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by yomilike(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
Guy stop that thing o. If u are certain don't say o rembd word touch not my anionting and do my prophet no harm ,be warned
Re: Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
It really happend. This is not just a story. It happened and i have the recorded video. Still pondering on what to do about it.
Prosecute, gain from the unfortunate event or leave him alone.
But i think somehow, he must pay for this act.

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Treated Wooden And Concrete Electric Pole In Lagos / Download New Song/lyrics- Energy By Runtown / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.