Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? (386 Views)

Little Girl Turns Up For Her Graduation Ceremony In Lashes And Fixed Nails / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ladies in the house, how do you cope with washing the dishes, cooking and other things with fixed nails?

It's not easy at all

Spending hours and money making them done yet ending up being "handicapped".

Is it really worth it?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? by DaddyCoool: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Not to talk of washing their arse and insides

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Not as painful as sleeping with "just plaited Ghana weaving" cry cry lipsrsealed
I'm used to it.
Though not the extra long nails, I will say I'm used to it.
It's no big deal. It's like my own nails.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Not as painful as sleeping with "just plaited Ghana weaving" cry cry lipsrsealed
I'm used to it.
Though not the extra long nails, I will say average and I eat (okele), make my princess hair, do house chores, at times do laundry with hands, drive and ofcourse bathe. I'm used to it.
It's no big deal. It's like my own nails.

Waoh! I guess the length matters too
Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? by Saintmary(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
dollynnn:
Ladies in the house, how do you cope with washing the dishes, cooking and other things with fixed nails?

It's not easy at all

Press-on nails are bae.

Looking beautiful without stress is the goal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? by missimelda01(f): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
I’ve given up on acrylics and the rest. I spend a lot of money only to take it off after a week, the discomfort is too much… I can’t use my computer or even wear a fitted denim pant embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Doing Your Chores with Fixed Nails? by dollynnn(f): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
missimelda01:
I’ve given up on acrylics and the rest. I spend a lot of money only to take it off after a week, the discomfort is too much… I can’t use my computer or even wear a fitted denim pant embarassed

Exactly! The discomfort outweighs the beauty of having them on.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas / Forgetting My Mother's Tongue / What She Did When She Received Her Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.