Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Have You Noticed? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Have You Noticed? (429 Views)

Window Blinds(get Noticed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed? by maclatunji: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
That since the new tenancy bill was signed into law. The number of adverts for letting of flats has reduced on the property section. Are landlords hiding the rent and tenure they are asking for or are they looking at other options apart from letting?
Re: Have You Noticed? by jaytime(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
How did you arrive at this conclusion. Any fact to back you up?
Re: Have You Noticed? by maclatunji: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
I perceive it as such. It would be extremely difficult to start counting threads one-by-one. I have observed this trend for over a week now.
Re: Have You Noticed? by DAY12(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2011
You don't need to be told that d poster is very right!

Infact, alot of people have been calling me for a 2br flat around mainland but none is available @ dis moment tongue
Re: Have You Noticed? by maclatunji: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
Same with me. Although, I think it is an extension of people being priced out of the choice areas on the mainland that they are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

A Land Along Abeokuta Expressway Ajala Ijaiye For Sale,good 4 Car Wash,car Mart / Homes Is The Best(purchase,and Sell Your Land) / Working Class Only! 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.