Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Asake - Yoga (Official Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asake - Yoga (Official Video) (10516 Views)

Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Asake - Yoga Lyrics / Asake - Yoga (offical Music Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Bad song
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by Metronomy(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

So what does it mean?

It means, I'm enjoying myself, let nobody come kill my vibe....
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by SPAMBOX7: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Bigajeff:
I'm I the only one noticing all Asake song sounding similar, just change of lyrics.
How does this song sounds similar. This na Afro highlife. And normal Asake style is afro beats mixed with amapiano. Abi you just wan condemn already made man like y'all lots always fond of doing behind your keypads on nairaland cheesy
Cos me no get
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by SPAMBOX7: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Opportuneke:
Congratulations to him.

He’s back as number one on the chart 😁

Highly talented Mr. Landlord
Mr Money no dey waste time grin

1 Like

Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by Sucre6: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
windvane:
if I be lecturer,I will advice you to withdraw for a school...it's far from what you wrote,it's a sad ceremonial tribute...

u tried to correct me and guffed, someone just mentioned that it's a water salute and I checked google and the story checks out.

Next time try to know what you are saying before throwing, insults, I would have insulted you very well but I don big pass internet trolls ✌😎
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Maiden flight of a plane when it is a added to the fleet of an airline or the last flight of a plane to be retired from flying or that of a pilot retiring after years of meritorious service. On other occassions, it could be a welcome reception by the airport management for a sporting team returning back to mother land after winning laurels at the Olympics/World Cup.

Antoeni:
Am tired of pretending, Pls Why do they pour water on international flights on arrival?

1 Like

Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by damiloladuke: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Anything bothering your mind on life events, just search Google

Antoeni:
Am tired of pretending, Pls Why do they pour water on international flights on arrival?
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by Babaebe: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2023
dulaman:
This place looks like Goree Island in Senegal. Slave trade port(point of no return.
The video was shot in senegal
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by Flamethehussler: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

So what does it mean?
The singer sings about the exercise he took up to ease his stress
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by Airell: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bigajeff:
I'm I the only one noticing all Asake song sounding similar, just change of lyrics.
Not only you. I am already bored of his songs
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by windvane(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sucre6:

u tried to correct me and guffed, someone just mentioned that it's a water salute and I checked google and the story checks out.

Next time try to know what you are saying before throwing, insults, I would have insulted you very well but I don big pass internet trolls ✌😎
heya you could not read pass the sarcasm.when you read water salute,did you read the meaning?if you did and couldn't understand what I wrote,sorry
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by rocknation62(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Antoeni:

It is called water salute. It happens when a plane is flying for the first time to its destination

1 Like

Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Really impressed with Asake's raw talent.

He is the finesse.
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by VibesTheAlpha: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by PlayMaker14: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2023
erimmy:
Not all international flights.

It's mostly done on maiden flights, especially for airplanes that are newly bought.

It's kind of giving an arousing welcoming to the airplane.
Good morning sir, would love to reach out to you and ask you some questions as regards the Nigeria Immigration.

1 Like

Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by erimmy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Good morning sir, would love to reach out to you and ask you some questions as regards the Nigeria Immigration.
Alright. What do you want to know?
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Beautiful video. Regular song though catchy.
Re: Asake - Yoga (Official Video) by dulaman: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Babaebe:

The video was shot in senegal
I see. the place is a Good tourist attraction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gratitiude (coza) “african Praise Medley” (download) / 9ice – Living Things (Video) / DOWNLOAD: Jesse Jagz – Garba Ep (Zip File & Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.