Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

CAC Registration In Relation To NYSC CBO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Registration In Relation To NYSC CBO (209 Views)

CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? / UK COMPANY REGISTRATION in 2days ( Get USA/UK business accounts) / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registration In Relation To NYSC CBO by Timothysam: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2023
I want to register my cyber cafe mainly because of this NYSC CBO(cybercafe Business Operator) palava, now it is not a news that only registered cyber cafe can register graduates for NYSC and part of the requirements for you to Become NYSC CBO is that your cyber cafe must be registered with CAC. So I want to know if I should do business name registration (10,000) or company registration (20,000).
I will appreciate response from anyone who has first class experience. Thank you
Re: CAC Registration In Relation To NYSC CBO by Whois(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nysccbo requested for Company Information so to be on the safe side you should do company registration

(1) (Reply)

Webmoney Exchange / Working Principle Of Glass Beveling Machine / How To Promote Your Youtube Channel Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.