Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application (14087 Views)

Job Vacancy - Reputable School In Ajah Lagos In Need Of Qualified Teachers / Shell School In Port Harcourt Seeks To Employ Qualified Teachers / Vacancy For Qualified Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Alabamah(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
theultimatep3:

The link has been revoked. can I get another one thanks

Only science subject such as biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics can apply.. and you must also have education background like B.edu or nce, PGDE ... Without this requirement it's a waste of time to join the group.

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/Jf2CxGbCsApGd9Bmcu3mMW

This is the new link.

4 Likes

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by theultimatep3(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Alabamah:

Only science subject such as biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics can apply.. and you must also have education background like B.edu or nce, PGDE ... Without this requirement it's a waste of time to join the group.

This is the new link.

I have B.SC(ed) in Technical education will that suffice

3 Likes

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by lavylilly: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2023
theultimatep3:

Yes, Japa ASAP
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Alabamah(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Please share discreetly
The Group invite Link is now open to All Subject with Education background.

The admin revoke the link from time to time for security reasons.

Remember to share the group invite Link to those who have same japa thinking like us.. do not share to anyone who will remain extremely silent after joining...

We do remove members who never talk and always read from the platform.

Remove the ( ) and join using the invite link.
If you are a Gbwhatsapp user, you may find it difficult to join... Just copy the invite link on your WhatsApp message and join. Remember to edit accordingly.
Good luck.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
theultimatep3:

Yes

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by theultimatep3(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
Yes

The question is what will I teach? I can teach both physics and maths, but I don't consider myself a professional.

I would prefer to teach a subject like technical drawing.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
theultimatep3:

The question is what will I teach? I can teach both physics and maths, but I don't consider myself a professional.

I would prefer to teach a subject like technical drawing.
aren't you tired of Nigeria? Auxillary nurses left Nigeria and today they are greatful they did. Don't miss this opportunity. In the West, it about what you can do now certificate, even when they know you ain't good enough, they would provide you avenue to step up. Your time starts now
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by theultimatep3(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pojomojo:
aren't you tired of Nigeria? Auxillary nurses left Nigeria and today they are greatful they did. Don't miss this opportunity. In the West, it about what you can do now certificate, even when they know you ain't good enough, they would provide you avenue to step up. Your time starts now

Ok. Is the link still available

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
theultimatep3:

Ok. Is the link still available
Yes
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Dj2019: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
I am unable to join through the link. Kindly help me

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Oyindamolah: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Alabamah:

This is the new link.
Link has been revoked
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Obaman12: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
theultimatep3:

Same here man, how far have you gone with the process? Would like to also join the trend

2 Likes

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obaman12:

Same here man, how far have you gone with the process? Would like to also join the trend
*Please share discreetly*
The Group invite Link is now open to *all subject.*

The admin revoke the link from time to time for security reasons.

Remember to share the group invite Link to those who have same japa thinking like us.. do not share to anyone who will remain extremely silent after joining...

We do remove members who never talk and always read from the platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
If you are requesting for Letter of Professional Standing and you are registered with the Council, provide the following:

1. Photocopy or Scanned copy of your TRCN certificate.
2. Photocopy or Scanned copy of your TRCN License.
3. Photocopies of all your credentials.
4. Letter from your Education Agency with your applicant’s number.
5. Pay the sum of #60,000 into Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Account through the remita.net link: https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/OAGFCRF/biller.spa
6. send a scanned copy of all documents with evidence of payment to: Lops@trcn.gov.ng

PLEASE NOTE THAT: Application with Incomplete documents will not be processed.

1 Like

Template

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a Letter of Professional Standing from the Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria to be sent directly to the Department for Education, United Kingdom, at ApplyQTS.Verification@education.gov.uk. The reference number that should be included is: Ref Number:

The purpose of this letter is to confirm my eligibility to teach in state or government schools. Specifically, I require the letter to confirm the following information:

Completion of a teaching qualification/teacher training
Successful completion of any period of professional experience comparable to an induction period
Never having had my authorization to teach suspended, barred, canceled, revoked, or restricted
Qualification to teach students aged 5-16 years, in the subjects for which I am qualified.

I have attached copies of my documents for your reference:
1. A scanned copy of my TRCN certificate.
2. A scanned copy of my TRCN license
3. Scan copies of all my credentials.
4. A letter from the UK Education Agency with my applicant’s number.
5. Remita receipt of the TRCN #60,000 processing fee payment

Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Away from QTS application, if you are interested in the UK Care giver jobs you must meet the following requirement to support your application.

The documents needed are:

1. Police Clearance certificate (you can get it at alagbon police station) within 15k-40k. Depending on how you know how to bargain.

2. *IELTS* if you don't have a degree certificate or *SOC* from NARIC if you have a degree certificate+transcript+ MoI

3. A good packaged CV about care giver.

4. Passport + (driver's license is good advantage but not compulsory)

5. Certificate or official letter from any private or general hospital indicating you have experience in caregiving.

6. Accredited online certificate.. you can get free online courses with certificate.(Florence academy or Alison)

In addition, Health Workers/Care jobs with a valid ECCTIS otherwise called NARIC Certificate may be exempt from the IELTS exam. You can apply for the UK SOC Certificate if your academic qualification was taught in English. The service cost is £125 + VAT and takes 10 days to be generated. Fast track is also available online.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2023
*International Recruitment*
If you’re passionate about caring, and are interested in working in the United Kingdom, we want to hear from you. We are looking for experienced care staff to join our community team.

As a Senior Care Assistant for Loving Angels Care, you will play a very important role in the lives of our service users, helping them to continue living in the comfort of their own homes. Our aim is for all our carers to work with the same service users every day for better continuity in care.

This role involves working in the service user’s home, providing all aspects of personal and domestic care, including:
Assistance with all aspects of personal care, including:

Showering and bathing

Dressing and grooming

Toileting and incontinence

Assistance with all aspects of medication and the usage of aids and personal equipment such as ceiling track hoist or walking aids.

Assistance with day-to-day tasks such as meal preparation, gardening, cleaning, and laundry.

Providing companionship, and support in the customers mental and physical activities, such as taking them shopping or to the cinema, reading and photo albums, or talking to them over cups of tea.

You will support service users with a range care needs such as advanced dementia, Parkinson’s.

As a Loving Angels Carer,
You are rewarded for providing an outstanding service.

You will work a combination of early shifts, late shifts and alternate weekends.

You will have long term employment prospects with a minimum contract length of 3 years.

We will assist you in acquiring a National Insurance number, opening of UK bank account and GP registration.

We will provide company accommodation for the first month and assist in finding suitable long-term accommodation.

You will receive a competitive salary plus opportunities to work overtime

You will have access to a company vehicle

Requirements
CV with full employment history since leaving school

Minimum 2 years’ experience in health and social care

Relevant health and social care qualifications from accredited training provider

Valid photo driving license

Valid passport

Professional Reference from most recent employer

Character Reference

TB test from a Home Office approved test centre

Police clearance from central police clearance within 6 months of application

Minimum IELTS for UKVI score of 5.0

How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV with supporting documents to zwe@lacmail.co.uk or

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2023
This is the website agents have been collecting over millions of naira from people who want to Japa... they will never share the link with you.. believe me, once you can work on getting your documents ready, you are good to go..
This care worker pay good money as far as *£15* per hour. They also issue *Certificate of Sportmanship* (COS). You can travel along with your dependant.

You don't need any training... They will train you when you get to the UK... What you needed is just the online certificate to boost your CV.. you can tell your interviewer that you have been taking care of old people, including your your aged parents... Just think outside the box or better still go to an hospital and liaise with them.
No Bsc required. It's a care worker job.

https://www(.)westwoodhomecare(.)co(.)uk/vacancies

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Collins4u1:
Nigerias should just forget teaching in UK,.. those children will put them in trouble.

If it's Asian country like South Korea, Japan etc where children are taught respect, it will be easy.

But UK, it's a setup.
shocked
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2023
Good morning

People are getting messages of Lop, do t be left out, opportunity to leave Nigeria has presented itself.

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Your QTS application has been declined
Why your application was declined
"From the information you’ve provided, you do not meet our eligibility requirement to be qualified to teach children aged 11-16 in one of the following subjects:

Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish.

To meet this requirement, you must have either:

- a teaching qualification (equivalent to a UK level 6 qualification) that specifically qualifies you to teach one of the subjects listed
- Or a teaching qualification (equivalent to a UK level 6 qualification) PLUS a degree, at least 50% of which was in one of the subjects listed.

Our eligibility criteria is specific to these subjects only – qualifications in related subjects do not meet the requirements. For example, a qualification in agriculture does not meet the requirement for mathematics."
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by erjo: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pojomojo:
Good morning

People are getting messages of Lop, do t be left out, opportunity to leave Nigeria has presented itself.

Pls add me to the Whatsapp group 07068996260

2 Likes

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
erjo:

Pls add me to the Whatsapp group 07068996260
join the group via the WhatsApp link shared on this thread
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by erjo: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pojomojo:
join the group via the WhatsApp link shared on this thread
Link not working
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
erjo:

Link not working
it's working
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by kehnton(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pojomojo:
UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application
The application for the Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) in England started some hours back. It's an opportunity Nigerians, especially Teachers have been waiting for.

Like their counterparts in the medical fields, it is an opportunity for Teachers to japa. For now the opportunity only open to two countries in Africa; Ghana and Nigeria.

Let's gather together to assist one another on this journey...

To apply, one must have the following

1. Proof of Identity (International passport/birth certificate/NIN)
2. Proof of Teaching Qualifications (Certificates and Transcript)
3. Proof of English (Language test like IELTS, Pearson etc/Letter of Introduction by school)
4. Proof of Professional Standing (to be issued by TRCN)
5. Proof of Work History (Name and email of a Professional contact)

Aside the above, one should have at least two years teaching experience

You did not mention that there are specific subject in demand. Not for all subjects.

3 Likes

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Alabamah(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Link has been revoked
It is not. Remove the ( ) and join using the invite link or copy it on your WhatsApp message. Then remember to remove the ( ) before clicking the link.

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
wink
Alabamah:

It is not. Remove the ( ) and join using the invite link or copy it on your WhatsApp message. Then remember to remove the ( ) before clicking the link.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
kehnton:

You did not mention that there are specific subject in demand. Not for all subjects.
Well, Grace didn't post that. WhatsApp her +234 909 236 5725

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Oyindamolah: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
wink
Alabamah:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At Nestle Nigeria Plc – Apply Here / What Should Kayode Do? / Vacancies At Flour Mills Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.