Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years (22098 Views)

Zombie Virus Asleep For 50,000 Years In Russia Awakened By Scientists (Photos) / Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by chudez0147(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
DamnNigga
50,000 years ago ?? I thought holiness said the earth is 2000 years old. I don't understand again !
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by drololaaof: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by abobote: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Something non of us will witness

1 Like

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by crafteck(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
dyera:
This is another proof that Jesus is already on his way to this world and he will be arriving any moment from now.

How biko
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by CaptainFM1: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigeria green flag wants to cover the world ba?
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Kajaard: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKjjkGRtw0

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11700141/amp/Look-tonight-generation-green-comet-zip-past-Earth.html

Just seeing the topic on the front page I knew it must be you cheesy

The next thing is to now use your righteousness2 moniker to now relate this to the end of the world and drop an endtime passage🤣😂🤣
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by judedwriter(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Another wonder of God.

I'm sure 90% of readers here don't know what a comet is.

Comets are.....
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Penisman: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
dyera:
This is another proof that Jesus is already on his way to this world and he will be arriving any moment from now.

Is he coming through the stars?

So when a bird flies in the sky it means that Jesus will come soon.

You too mumu abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by omolawale: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tboy222:
Well the bigger one is coming on the 13th of April 2029, Apophis is either hitting or grazing so close. we have seven years left as predicted by Tom Horn and the German 13 year old wonderkid. But N. A. S. A thinks otherwise.

The end is nearer than we think seven years left to catastrophic disasters and famine caused by global warming, seven years left for apophis to graze by in my own thinking, seven years left to the greatest awakening of the Holy Spirit ever seen in the history of mankind.

The chances of Apophis 99942 hitting our Earth are extremely rare at 2.7%. It will NOT happen. It will however travel 20000 miles close to Earth and its impact will not be noticeable. Now, what will you become in 2029 or 2036? Another scaremonger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Spare124: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please guys I ñeed anyone to help me 500N
As small as it is, it can literally safe my life this moment
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Osidazz19: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecies are unfolding right before our eyes but the world is too blind to see it.

Any moment! Anyway! JESUS CHRIST is coming!!
Be Ye Ready ! For in a time you think not, HE will show up

Mumu man, Stop this your stupidity.
Jesus died about 3000 years ago and he ain't coming back. He died and decayed like all other men before and after him.
You will just be saying this rubbish till you die and some idiot will just continue the same madness until some people will finally slap any idiot that want to say the shit again.
Get your head out of your ass, Jesus is dead and gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Elidrisy20: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Make una no disturb us with this thing,we are more concerned with buhari leave office

1 Like

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by abbeywasc(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
Bible prophecies are unfolding right before our eyes but the world is too blind to see it.

And the barn-headed simpleton does not disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Kaiser20: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
everythinggirly:
Hmmm...is this a mystery or natural occurrence or science? I'm highly confused o.
In my own opinion, it has to do with the birth of a new Nigeria with Obi as president.
A New harmonious Nigeria built with justice equity and fairness
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Legitmatazz: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
It must be Holiness

Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Zulele: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
FROGMAN101:
I remember watching that Don’t Look Up Movie grin

If something similar like the movie story of a large comet heading towards earth, greed will make that comet kill all of us.
I was thinking of similar thing. That movie is scary
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Gbadespet(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
dyera:

Come off it.
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by ekene247(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
FROGMAN101:

If something similar like the movie story of a large comet heading towards earth, greed will make that comet kill all of us.

You have old ooo grin
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by saheed24(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
I would love to see another beautiful strain of comet again, i pray i witness it.
I happen to see a(some) comet last week thursday around 6am on my way to mosque moving on a straight line in over 20 pieces or so
I actually noticed was a strange phenomenon cause there is no way an artificial satellite could be moving at such speed with a cloud bright of dust behind them.
It was later a saw it on foreign media outlet that such indeed really passed by our planet that same day.
Was such an interesting one seriously.
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Omoawoke: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
This can’t be right, according to the Bible, earth was created about thousand years ago grin
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by 123yes(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The end has come, get ready folks, cos the rapture can happen at anytime.

This I have seen.
Guy you have seen nothing
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by dazzlingd(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
50,000 years ago ?? I thought holiness said the earth is 2000 years old. I don't understand again !

Stop reading children’s story book , na only African men and some few dumb whites dey take bible stories serious
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by 123yes(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:

But the gospel has not been preached all parts of the world
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by dazzlingd(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
FROGMAN101:

Lovey movie, not only greed but the world has become stupid.
If the comet is coming towards us, na bbnaija people go dey watch
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Danybest: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmm it's a wao
For daily free 3+ odds winning rate 98% guarantee just share and join the telegram group https:///+Fji7-YO5hjIzMWE8
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by SenatePresdo(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Where is it headed?
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Danybest: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
https:///+Fji7-YO5hjIzMWE8 sure 3+ odds posted here for free
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by onomeabuja: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Issayuguda:

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

how much
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by SodiumValproate: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
AM SELLING THIS COMMENT SPACE FOR 2K CASH.....NEW NOTES OOOOO
This my kukunase dog again cool
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
It means the universe has made one complete revolution.

Events in the world will turn around as the earth inner core has also stopped and about to move in reverse order.
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
everythinggirly:
Hmmm...is this a mystery or natural occurrence or science? I'm highly confused o.

Do not be afraid!

For It's a sign, the architectural design of the paradise is completed.

Now the world will make way/clear from road for it to be built.

The KING of all kings is ready!
Re: Rare Green Comet To Be Visible From Earth After 50,000 Years by budaatum: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
dyera:

I'm told if you look closely with spirit enhanced telephoto wise person eyes you would see Jesus riding on his way on the comet. The prayer is he'd stop by this moment and not 50,000 years time.

Photos if you see it please. You know how atheists are with their "evidence".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana / Crazy Things You Believed As A Science Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.