Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,905 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is Interstate Transport Business Lucrative? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Interstate Transport Business Lucrative? (612 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Interstate Transport Business Lucrative? by jonas117: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good day everyone, I am looking to get a Toyota sienna 2004, to give to transport companies like rivers joy and aktc, I want to know if this business is lucrative, someone told me you can stand to make 15k a day, is it possible?
Re: Is Interstate Transport Business Lucrative? by Ablemed: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
jonas117:
Good day everyone, I am looking to get a Toyota sienna 2004, to give to transport companies like rivers joy and aktc, I want to know if this business is lucrative, someone told me you can stand to make 15k a day, is it possible?

If you can't drive it yourself just ajuwaya the idea

3 Likes

Re: Is Interstate Transport Business Lucrative? by Kasdat5(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
If you can't drive it yourself , my brother abort mission . Even if na church/mosque you give to run am for you , na stories you go hear

1 Like

Re: Is Interstate Transport Business Lucrative? by jonas117: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kasdat5:
If you can't drive it yourself , my brother abort mission . Even if na church/mosque you give to run am for you , na stories you go hear
My brother I'm familiar with transportation business and I agree with you, that's why it's best to have a solid car, and let the driver know that you have a set amount of remittance you want to see, so if in like make eh tell you story, eh go still find way pay you what you guys agreed
Re: Is Interstate Transport Business Lucrative? by Kasdat5(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
jonas117:

My brother I'm familiar with transportation business and I agree with you, that's why it's best to have a solid car, and let the driver know that you have a set amount of remittance you want to see, so if in like make eh tell you story, eh go still find way pay you what you guys agreed

Good luck brother , but I'd still advice you rethink the decision . I have been in this for a wile now & I can barely boast x drivers whom are truthful

(1) (Reply)

Warming Car On Idle Seem To Chop More Fuel. Fact Finding / 2004 Camey Emitting .black Particles From Exhaust (HELP) / Age Vs Mileage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.