Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA (15444 Views)

Nigeria’s Neighbours Reject Naira, Opt For CFA, Dollars / Sokoto,zamfara,katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA Followin New Naira Scarcity / Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by winner37(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
This isn funny anymore....

Nobody is asking Emefiele to give accounts of the money he claim he printed ....

Why are we having shortage of money?

Who's hoarding the currencies down?

How can a country be facing fuel crisis and money crisis?

Isn't this foolishness?

If this is an indirect move to push the country into a cashless policy, then this is wrong because we're not technically mature for cashless policy..

Can cashless policy works on Zenith bank who they are battling with network issues every 24 hours ?
Since this people are fools playing with other people's intelligence they are thinking everyone are fools like them ?

1 Like

Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by SenatePresdo(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Tflex01:

Igbos sold the South not Yorubas. Read your history.

Nigeria was not founded in 2015.

Neither was it found in 1960s.
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by arantess: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2023
Mandate2023:

When d urchin were speaking against d introduction of dis new currency and short deadline it was u ipigs that were supporting it

U hoebi supporters r daft 😂
look at an urchin capping

that your mandate is sinking faster than lucifer when he fell from heaven.
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Simply Because their Borders are open in The North.
But Buhari is always ordering immigration to tighten Southwest Borders.

Na South do South.

Tinubu and yorubas sold the South for a porridge of yam.

That's why Fulanis are feeling like Americans.
Why are you crying again grin grin
Shebi you have Borders too..open it nah
Oops ..I just remembered your dotland is landlocked
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by franklingud(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari's regime has always been marked with fuel crisis and money crisis.
1983 and 2023... What a stupid government.
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by popmann(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
What I noticed is that Buhari decided to change the currency 40 years after. First, he did it in 1983. Now he has done it again in 2023 as democratic president. Maybe that is his own way of fighting corruption but is it working? These c0rrupt leaders will still find a way to subvert the system.
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by Harrynight(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nobody is asking Emefiele to give accounts of the money he claim he printed ....

Isn't this foolishness?

If this is an indirect move to push the country into a cashless policy, then this is wrong because we're not technically mature for cashless policy..

Even as developed as UK and US are, they dont force cashless policy down the citizen's throat.

Going Cashless should be by choice cos most of the petty needs and commodities the common people lives on daily are transacting with cash

How do I go to one Aboki kiosk to buy detergent of N100 or N50 groundnut and ask him to take transfer?
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Isn't this foolishness?

They're playing with recession
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by Teymanhenry(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
okuta007:

most people here don’t know what’s going on

buhari does not want Tinubu to win - He wants his brother Fulani man Atiku to win - Buhari is smarter than most of us give him credit for

When people don’t have fuel, no Money, can’t collect PVC - what will those who have PVC do?

They will vote against the government in power and that Government in power has a candidate- and that Candidate is Tinubu!

The main opposition may be the beneficiary- and that represents Atiku and to a larger extent Obi - So is technically, Buhari is campaigning against Tinubu

do you understand ?
Kinda makes sense. Hope you ain't Yoruba though ?
Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by okuta007: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Kinda makes sense. Hope you ain't Yoruba though ?

I am not yoruba!

1 Like

Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by Teymanhenry(f): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2023
okuta007:

I am not yoruba!

Then I believe your opinions to be fair enough

1 Like

Re: New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA by okuta007: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Then I believe your opinions to be fair enough

Yes they are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Make One Million Naira Per Year? / Why I Think Being An Entrepreneur Is Over-hyped / 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.