Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Get World Class Book Cover Designs At Very Cheap Rates - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get World Class Book Cover Designs At Very Cheap Rates (1567 Views)

Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can. / First 10 Authors To Request For World Class Book Cover Gets It Free! / If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get World Class Book Cover Designs At Very Cheap Rates by Peaceworld(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
Hi Everyone! I'm in contact with a US-based international artist working for major book publishing firms and have reached terms with him for designing book covers for African authors at very cheap rates starting from 10k. I've uploaded the cover he did for my book, which I've already published, for you to sample. Yes, I paid a hell of a lot for this ($449) but for as low as ten thousand naira (yep, you heard right!) he'll help give your cover this standard.
For as low as N10,000 you get to plan out and modify a book cover design with my affiliate. Here is how it works:

The first step: You order a book cover package by emailing me (mailgeorgeshadow@yahoo.com) or calling this number (07030815856). You pay for half the package up front. This can be done by paying into my[b] Diamond Bank Accnt 0004161700[/b]. You provide the Title, Subtitle (if you have one), Author Name, Summary of the book, and Size of the book. In some cases Hayden (the artist) requests part of the manuscript. He'll listen to your ideas.
Your project has begun. Approximately one week later you will be viewing at least two cover designs for your book.

The second step: Either Hayden or yours truely'll contact you by e-mail and give you a URL where you can go online and look at your book cover designs. After you review the posted samples, you let me know if you like the design as is, or if you would like him to make changes.

If you approve your front book cover at this stage, then all's set for the back cover and spine. If you request changes he'll work with you, in the following week, showing you adjusted covers until we have a final front cover you approve of.

The third step: Once your front book cover design is approved, we ask that you provide us with copy you want on the back cover. This will include the "teaser" you want to give your target market, possibly an author picture and short bio, a bar code for the bookstores (this will require an ISBN number), and a publisher's logo if required. We take these elements and design your back cover and spine to fit beautifully with your front cover design. We then direct you back to the URL where you will review your finished cover, back cover, and spine. After you review the posted sample, you let us know if you want any changes, and your cover is finished.

Your project is complete and your cover is ready for production. We take the final payment for your cover design and ship the files to you or your printer.
THAT'S IT! FROM START TO FINISH. And a professional book cover becomes yours. This service is in line with my intention to help African authors produce better books at very very reduced costs. Check it out, N10,000.00 is just around $90.00, a small sum compared to what Hayden charged me for my own book cover, but the finished cover is really worth it! (See below pic)
I really believe these book covers will compete with anything in today's market! And pls don't let this opportunity to get a world class cover pass you by, Africans can do better if we can take such opportunities. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail or call my Nigerian number 07030815856.

OK, for good measure, I review manuscripts FOR FREE in order to help my fellow authors, we can equally discuss this, so it's up to you guyz!

Re: Get World Class Book Cover Designs At Very Cheap Rates by Peaceworld(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2011
To see a higher quality of this artwork, go to

http://thebookmarketingnetwork.com/photo/bbcovernew?context=latest

Really think Nairaland should fix their file uploader to take up more file sizes,
Re: Get World Class Book Cover Designs At Very Cheap Rates by Peaceworld(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2011
OK people, it's getting better! We've decided to give out ten (10) free book covers to the first ten authors who request for it! Yeah, you heard right. You get to send in a description of how you want the cover to look like, as well as all the details above, i.e. just follow th details above. I am here to help anybody who wants it cuz I've got the means to do so, don't wait a moment longer for this, together we can take on the world of publishing great books, I assure you,

You can email me on

mailgeorgeshadow@yahoo.com

Believe me, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

(1) (Reply)

Diaries Of Embarrassment (short Stories) / Lest We Forget, Gbenga Adeboye (1959-2003) Part 1 / In The High Court Of Justice Of Benue State Of Nigeria In Benue State Judicial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.