Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? (1487 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by egorov(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please share experience and how can people be a part of it?
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by bola01234: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2023
Am also here to get infor
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by solex75(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Now, the UK 🇬🇧 has granted permission for Teachers from Nigeria , Ghana, South Africa etc to move to the Uk for 4 years even without the QTS 👇👇👇

Official government website here: https:///VFWqmmDX2I

More details here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSxwsoseubI
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by Ajalalomo: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Do you guys think an HND graduate can apply?

My sister has HND degree in Statistics (Upper level)
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by babakb: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ajalalomo:
Do you guys think an HND graduate can apply?

My sister has HND degree in Statistics (Upper level)

Nope, HND can't apply, one of the numerous disadvantages of HND certificate, please advise her to upgrade to a BSc no matter the cost.
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by Ajalalomo: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
babakb:

Nope, HND can't apply, one of the numerous disadvantages of HND certificate, please advise her to upgrade to a BSc no matter the cost.

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by Alabamah(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Getting those documents seems difficult and time consuming
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by SmileDance(f): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
I have bachelor's degree but not in education, can I apply
Re: Has Anyone Being Able To Apply For The UK Teachers' Recruitment Programme? by demo79: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Go and start your PGDE it is not too late
SmileDance:
I have bachelor's degree but not in education, can I apply

(1) (Reply)

Us Crack Down On Illegal Nigerian Immigrants. / My Abuja Trip / How To Reach Ekpoma From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.