Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,723 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Moral Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Moral Fiction (208 Views)

Moral Story: The Great Monkey Business / Is The 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Green Advisable For A Moral Person To Read? / ‘iya Awon Boys!’ A Moral Narration by Taiwo Oladimeji Balogun (biadefola.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moral Fiction by 1du547(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
A boy gets back from school and walks into the sitting room. He is about 11 years old, and his face is all gloomy. His dad notices the distraught look on his face, so he pauses whatever program he's watching to ask what was wrong.

"I did something wrong the other day to three of my friends at school. Although I'm sorry, two of them still refuse to speak with me. Maybe they didn't like me in the first place:"

The boy said.

His dad keeps staring at him after this little confession. Dad was happy his son accepts his faults and didn't try to shield himself from it. He lets his boy eat and take a nap, then in the evening he takes him out to a nearby eating joint. There, two men are seated in front of their various meal which had insects in both. The first one spots the insect, takes it out and continuie eating. The second spots the insect, call's the attention of the waiter, and even after it is taken out he still refused to consume the meal.

"What lesson did you learn son?" The father asks his son after this demonstration. The adolescent quickly gets the message:

"After a wrong act, they're some that'll take you back, whereas others may still see you as corrupt and contaminated just as the second viewed his food."

Dad tells him "son mistakes must come," but try your best to avoid the ones that can be avoided. Try to be unspotted at all times."

Thanks for reading till the end. If you're looking for a fiction writer, poet, proofreader and editor, script and content writer, ghostwriter,etc. Please contact me:

Mobile/WhatsApp no: +2347062017429
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089252896424

(1) (Reply)

Fdsbooks.com / Hire A Freelancer Writer For Your Quality Blog Post And Articles / Reaching To The Top: The Power Of Perseverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.