Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold (711 Views)

We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) / Phyno: Our Lives Threatened By Enugu Government Over EndSARS Protest / 28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by omoenoma: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerian singer-songwriter, Adekunle Gold says Nigeria has been on “steady regression” under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. Read More https://enomaomoruyi.com/buharis-administration-wasted-8years-of-our-lives-adekunle-gold/

1 Share

Re: Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
omoenoma:
Nigerian singer-songwriter, Adekunle Gold says Nigeria has been on “steady regression” under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. Read More https://enomaomoruyi.com/buharis-administration-wasted-8years-of-our-lives-adekunle-gold/

Yoruba Moslems the slaves of Tinubu will soon start calling him IPOB, Obidense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by Felimax(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
And trust me you don't want to waste another eight years with a man you barely know or trust.

If you want to RESET this country and you are very serious about it you will vote only one person and that is ATIKU.

I am an organic supporter because the trial by error don tire me. I am TIRED!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Felimax:
And trust me you don't want to waste another eight years with a man you barely know or trust.

If you want to RESET this country and you are very serious about it you will vote only one person and that is ATIKU. We should vote for another Fulani man?

Re: Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by Felimax(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=120578041][/quote]

Fulani man or not. My point is the best man for the job. If you wake up Yar'Adua from his grave i will choose him over and over again. I don't care if he is from Canada.
Re: Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by Lionmachala(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
It's getting out of hand
Re: Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by PerfectStranger(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
May we get it right this time,amen!!
Re: Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold by lazynairalander1: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Felimax:

If you want to RESET this country and you are very serious about it you will vote only one person and that is ATIKU.

Sensible Nigerians say NO to spaya taya.

(1) (Reply)

Buyer's Remorse: Blac Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo As She Regains Her Faith / Wizkid Get's Caught With Another Woman In Cameroon / Nigerian Singer Tems Receives Serious Backlash From Fans After Her Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.