Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) (50973 Views)

Man Seen On Camera Screaming So Loud In A Banking Hall (pics/video) / Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Righthussle:
This COUNTRY is almost gone

Almost?!!... Your hope amuses me! grin

Naija is long gone abeg!
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Brendaniel:
Look at what people are going through because of Tinubu's ambition....

And who brought the they to power?

Tinubu supported Buhari twice to power and even claimed the glory to himself, if he can take the glory why can't he take the shame...

Leave that guy abeg! grin
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by hardbody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obakoolex:

If you actually believed he forced buhari on us then what's stopping him from forcing himself on you people grin

Our mumu don do. Simple.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
One of them must be an urchin.... grin, them de fight like aboki ppl anywhere.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by phorget(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
wethebest:
If u are banker in Nigeria nd u joined is d selling of new currency or hoarding it for politicians, no matter d profits u made from it, it will neva be enough to solve the problems that will befall u nd ur family. Anything u put d profit into will turn to ashes.📌
How can u guys be dis wicked even at this current situation yet u said the govt is bad wen u re worse as a citizen?

Prayer no dey work again,
Curse no dey work again...

We are already in the state of anarchy, things are beginning to fall apart and it's time for everyone to brace up for the upcoming eventualities.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by caesymore(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
FuckTheMod:

May your generation and next next next generation experience a progress of same kind as Anambra has under òbí.

During Obi's reign as head of the state I claim the progress he made in schools, in payment of salaries, even in his political meetings etc , as matter of fact if Obi's reign was a Wife I take her home and Wife her.

Hope you can say same about your wonderful APC effect on Nigeria.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Lightorder: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:
See what this evil party has turned Nigerians into Beasts.

May anyone that wishes to vote back this evil Men never benefit anything good in this life and next.

These Thugs quoting me up and down grin

I ain't here to fight you Niggas, a better Nigeria is all I wish for.

And from my stand point and that of millions of Nigerians, nothing good can come out from this evil party that has impoverished Nigerians in every sphere of existence.

If it pleases you to continue suffering and smiling over the little unconstitutional favors you might ever have or will ever get from their evil deeds then you deserve the greatest pity as you are dumb to know you deserve more.

My second wish is that the progress of your entire generation will be same as APC has brought to Nigerians. wink

these men are dangerous. That was a very fatal combat. This is the kind you hear that someone who went to separate them got killed. The man in tracksuit must be a beast, a killer. The life of anyone who receives a knock from those objects they were swinging about , never remains the same

Those who fight are not smart. Before he could lift that weight off the ground, he must have received two mawashi kicks on his ribs or balls that would demobilise him and leave him bending over. Those who know the acts of fighting, don’t fight.
However, Nigerian has gone to the dogs. Imagine fighting in a bank. EXTREME!

Thunder will kill anyone that advertises APC on this forum this night. It will never be well with your in your entire existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by caesymore(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
FuckTheMod:

May your generation and next next next generation experience a progress of same kind as Anambra has under òbí.

Actually I claim the progress Obi achieved during his leadership as head of state. I stamp and bank on It as it was top notch compared to any other in his state or maybe even in the entire states.

Hope your conscience can allow you claim same APC progress on Nigeria into your entire generation.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Karemarealty288:
PDAPC.............

You can imagine...

No one is even concerned about the Naira to Dollar exchange anymore!

You can have all the Dollar you like, nobody dey reason you...! Naira has become a scarce commodity compared to Dollars and Pounds.

Is the Lord not wonderful?! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by tradepunter: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:

May anyone that wishes to vote back this evil Men never benefit anything good in this life and next.

And from my stand point and that of millions of Nigerians, nothing good can come out from this evil party that has impoverished Nigerians in every sphere of existence.

If it pleases you to continue suffering and smiling over the little unconstitutional favors you might ever have or will ever get from their evil deeds then you deserve the greatest pity as you are dumb to know you deserve more.

My second wish is that the progress of your entire generation will be same as APC has brought to Nigerians. wink

Best prayer 🤲 for those evil bastards

There generations will never know peace as long they keep clamouring for this evil Party to remain in power...

The money they stand to gain will result to nothing and amount to nothing

Quote me and I will use the book of Psalms work wonders on ur useless life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by caesymore(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

Some of us just come out and say kotokoto...tell the the assurance that anyone is better when he gets there and things would get better.

Everyone is trying their luck on who they think can do it. They way Buhari was chanted everywhere like he'll save us and now we are wailing...

Well, it is he who deserves cause it'll catch or it returns to the sender. We shouldn't lose our senses because we "THINK" someone is the saviour. We all wait and see...

You are making sense bro. The devil known is better than the angel unknown, Obi I know the rest are goat in sheep's skin seeking our vote so as to show us the beast they tend to hide.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by ofuonyebi: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
They were victims of Emefiele and Bank IDP IDIOSYNCRACY!
A DRAMA OF THE NEW BUBUS NIJA
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Lightorder: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Idiots like this fight over little things as if they kill their opponents, they would just dress up and be allowed go home and sleep. Imagine those heavy iron landing angrily on someone’s head
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by FUTURE20(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Imagine Somebody shouting Vote APC for Renewed Hope in that Banking Hall. Just me thinking out loud oh
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
If they know that there is nothing in this life, they should have exercise patience than fighting, what if one of them drop down dead, it's then the eyes of one of them will open.

1 Like

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Okealaaye:
I believe this is the kind of spectacle our Slavemasters desire to see all the time! The shame of a Country I call it.
You are one whose eyes are open and whose mind is sharp... Many others on the thread are chattering birds!
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by profmallor: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Now that Buhari has successfully gotten everyone edgy and angry, they would roll out plan b of their evil plan which is to postponed the elections and cause civil unrest. Why would Buhari want to push for policies that would only result in unrest one may ask, well a divided Nigeria makes its easy to carry out the plan for an ethnic conquest. The earlier we all realize that our common foe is Buhari the better for us all. Any of the main 3 would make a better president, once Buhari can be pushed out!
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by zoghys: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:

Your witty brain is leaky, it's the head that wears the cap you biased Dumbo.

The irony is you have no wit in your at all. Kids like you come to this faceless forum and blame your inept on government at any given opportunity. You are a silly dum dum
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
A TOWN HALL grin
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by mauchiz: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why am happy,is touching everyone,
I went to Gtb today near port Harcourt high court,they told me they don't have money.
I don't understand how a bank will not have money,i nearly cried because i have been spending all the old money i have.
First bank harbour road does not have money.

Im just confused,how banks wont have money.
I don't know what to do,fuel is 450 naira per liter.

Anyone that will ever vote for Apc again,i will pray bad prayer for the person.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Kasdat5(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Who won the fight sef ?
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by membranus: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:

See what EMEFIELE has brought to Nigeria because of greed and hunger for power.

We have had many regimes of currency changes in Nigeria, all of which have gone smoothly with no disruption to economic activities in the country. It reached the turn of Mr. EMEFIELE, and everything has become topsy-turvy, with chaos everywhere.

Thank God, his term will end in the next 3 months, when we will all say good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
I am yet to see Tinubu queuing under the sun, or fighting in a banking hall.

Nigerians will never learn.

This was what Tinubu was concerned about. The decision to create problems so as to get the excuse to postpone the election.

They tested the waters last month when there was a rumor that insecurity might cause the election not to hold. But they didn't seem to like the reaction they got, so INEC quickly covered up by saying they were ready.
Why didn't ur so called Tinubu condemned border closure?
Lekki massacre?
Owo massacre?
As lion I am, I no fit chop grasses, no matter how d currency scarce reach. So Mak una enjoy d change u vagabonds voted for
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Realist777: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:

After all the curses, go push your candidate into aso rock.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by t2luv1: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Revolution2022:
Naira scarcity

Let that sink in. Scarcity of Nigeria's own currency. To make matter worse some people still want to vote for the same APC. It's true what people say God must love stupid people because he keeps making more of them and they are all dead man walking Tinubu supporters
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by LuverBoi16(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:

No Leader can fully restore the change we need... Change begins with us.

1 Like

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Nasir123(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
nurez305:
Deceived people to deposit all their old note and now they can't withdraw new note. Isn't that foolish 😭😭

That's wickedness
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obakoolex:
grin am here to check how many times tinubu will be mentioned on this thread that has nothing to do with him😆😆

Up there 4 times already....dey no dey disappoint 😀

Make that 5..,,thiefnibu!
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fvckn ebo bastarts

But
I go vote Peter OBI
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Obitroy(m): 12:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Am happy even the yoruba,s supporters supporting tunubu and APC hand touch them also this time.. i hope we all saw the yoruba lady that got naked yesterday LoL we are all in this tunubu no send una this is what we are going to face after Feb if this APC rule again abeg tunubu supporters on this forum we need una help with cash edon Red
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Blessedrex: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Thinkam:
grin This is what Tinubu and apc wants Nigerians to do, to kill themselves for noting

Vote PDP my people

If you saw Jonathan and you chose buhari, it was your fault.

Buhari had a history, that doesn't deserve second chance so that's on you Nigerians that voted CHANGE

My mum as a military personnel,told me on the night buhari won in 2015. That Nigerians would suffer greatly, she specifically said buhari was a very wicked man and Nigerians will regret giving him a second chance. 8years later, Nigeria is almost doomed . I was just 19th back then now I'm almost 27.. it didn't get any better.
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by lexy2014: 1:15am On Feb 03, 2023
wethebest:
If u are banker in Nigeria nd u joined is d selling of new currency or hoarding it for politicians, no matter d profits u made from it, it will neva be enough to solve the problems that will befall u nd ur family. Anything u put d profit into will turn to ashes.📌
How can u guys be dis wicked even at this current situation yet u said the govt is bad wen u re worse as a citizen?

is it bankers that caused the scarcity of cash or the ones that came up with this draconian and anti-people policy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.