Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Stockbrokers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stockbrokers (1498 Views)

NSE Orders Stockbrokers To Stop Informing Their Clients / Can An Undergraduate Take Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (cis)exam? / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stockbrokers by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2007
pls I need somebody who will show me where and how to get a good stockbroker

is there any around pls?
Re: Stockbrokers by atilla(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2007
Good morning,

I work in a stockbroking firm called Citi Investment Capital , we are part of the Vigeo group.

We are licensed and registered with the SEC and  the Nigerian Stock Exchange. I can assure you that we are very reliable.

Our website is www.citiinvestcap.com please contact me on 2719620 ext 138 my name is Ade.

I will send you an email in a few minutes with all the account opening details. Please check your inbox.

Ade
Re: Stockbrokers by osedume: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2007
My name is ken i work with a stock broking firm called  ARM and u can contact me on 08022939345 for your good stock advice.

Thank u
Re: Stockbrokers by palemoon(f): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2007
@n.oxide
There are many stockbrokers around you. To know a good firm, ask questions from those who make use of their services. You can also check up their web site. The amount of money you want to invest will also determine the one you chose. Valueline securities will take from 100k and cash craft about that. Some require a minimum of a million.
Its important to find out if he knows his stuff, so you can ask questions about specific stocks that you have info about, let him tell you the ones he has invested in with evidence and show you some of the company's best records
Re: Stockbrokers by palemoon(f): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2007
Virtually all stockbrokers sell all IPO's

@Atilla, osedume & alliednetw
none of you has offered to buy and sell for him as at when required which is a major problem people have with their brokers.
Re: Stockbrokers by atilla(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2007
We are reliable stock brokers.

Our broker will buy and sell asap when you make the order.
Re: Stockbrokers by mjay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
whch of u stockbrokers have online account where i can order and check my portfolio online from anywhere in the world
Re: Stockbrokers by st1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2007
Pls who knows anything about Dominion Trust Ltd. I have just opened an account with them 'cos I have a friend there.
Re: Stockbrokers by pinokio(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
i just opened an sba account, and after buyin stock for me they gave me a contract note, which kinda stated the major details of the transaction. i asked for my cscs no. so that i culd log on to the cscs site and monitor my stocks, but i was told that i'd have to register with the nse. is that the right answer? cause from what i've heard from my friends, ur stockbroker must get a cscs account for you before he/she can buy shares in your name. please i need advice cause i'm highly scam sensitive, and i feel uneasy with only a contract note
Re: Stockbrokers by palemoon(f): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2007
Stockbrokers can buy and sell for you from their own account. For now the contract note is adequate but you can ask them the steps required to take to open a cscs account going thru them. Each stockbroker you have will give you a different cscs account
Re: Stockbrokers by egoldman(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2007
palemoon:

Stockbrokers can buy and sell for you from their own account. For now the contract note is adequate but you can ask them the steps required to take to open a cscs account going through them. Each stockbroker you have will give you a different cscs account

The above response is correct , though i would prefer to have my own cscs account .i also would like to say that i like this thread and the way the brokers are advertising their services without any argument , keep it up .
Re: Stockbrokers by trustboy: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2007
What is the major difference between investing in mutual funds and opening an account with a stockbroker with say N100,000.00
Re: Stockbrokers by atilla(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2007
With a stock broker you have a say into what stock he would buy for you. It will be only you that will bear the loss or the profit of the account.

Meanwhile with a mutual fund You will not have a say into what stock they will buy, they usually but a lot of shares which will spread the risk. However you will be sharing the profit and loss of the account with everybody that buys into that mutual fund. So it is safer but less risk comes lower profit.
Re: Stockbrokers by realdosh: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
hello stockbrokers

please may i know if one pays you a service fee or something before you buy stocks for him/her? or do you get your payment via commissions.

Thanks.
Re: Stockbrokers by atilla(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2007
At Citi Investment Capital. We make our money by commision which is 1.5% on all transactions. This is exclusive of charges such as VAT, stamp duty and NSE charges.

However the minimum payment is 100,000 to open an account. It is not a charge this will be used ONLY to buy shares for you.

We provide weekly updates of your account and montly portfolio evaluation and statements. Whenever we do a transaction you will get a contract note by email immediately.

www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: Stockbrokers by UNLEASHED(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
mjay:

whch of u stockbrokers have online account where i can order and check my portfolio online from anywhere in the world

Someone should answer this question among stockbrokers here!
Re: Stockbrokers by atilla(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
By the end of this month you will be able to check your account with us online with www.citiinvestcap.com

although you can email me at anytime to request a copy and I will send it to you.

Like I said before we provide weekly evaluations of your account and montly portfolio evaluation and statements by email. Whenever we do a transaction you will get a contract note by email immediately
Re: Stockbrokers by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 07, 2007
so I'll need N100 000 for start, great

atilla I'll definately get back to you, that kind of cash ain't easy to come buy you know. Once I'm financially stable u'll get to you. YOU can still tell me more things about how to go about investing in stocks from the secondary market.

Thank you
Re: Stockbrokers by atilla(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2007
No problem Sa

If you have any investment questions pls do not hesitate to contact me. Also if you need application forms for Dangote pls send me a mail I can bring it to you or mail it to you.

www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: Stockbrokers by Gtansi: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2007
Good day Guys, Am Godwin cool i stay in SOKOTO STATE and i need a BORN AGAIN (ie trusted) stock brocker who i can work with from sokoto. who wil also advise me on penny stocks tht can give me good money in little time. hp yo hear from u guys, Nice times.
Re: Stockbrokers by realdosh: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2007
someone please tell me how and where to buy privately placed stocks tht is stocks that are privately placed - tht are not yet on NSE.

Thanks
Re: Stockbrokers by sunboy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2007
somebody please help me with a stock broking firm accepting 50,000 for starter.
Re: Stockbrokers by egoldman(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2007
Sunboy, send me your email id, i have someone in cashcraft that would deal with you even if you have only 50,000 naira .
Re: Stockbrokers by sunboy(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2007
Thank you egoldman,you can chat with me on yahoo with : j_winslett .
Re: Stockbrokers by naijatips(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2007
Helo stock brockers, which stockbrocker is relable and can start investing in stocks for me with N50,000 or less. I have share payment vouchers from Oceanic and Access banks. How would you bring these to my share business potfolio or account with you.
Prompt response please to pablo_wembi@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall For Most Initial Coin Offering / How To Earn Over 150K To 200K In A Month With Help2rise Initiatives(h2r) / Get $20 Or More Every 48hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.