Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k (331 Views)

Chinese Chamber Of Commerce In Nigeria Breaks Silence On Abuja Supermarket / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k by Samuelemediong6(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
People said 2022 was a Difficult year , But let me tell You something 2023 will be much worse ..

I mean just check around you, New Naira notes are yet to be Released, The notes have become scarce.

POS vendors are charging insane Amount Of Money Just to withdraw .

That's not the worst , the worst is that the price of things is still very high , with no Hopes of coming down,..

As You are reading this Now, Someone is getting Fired at His place of Work,

Job security is more difficult than ever .

But Surprisingly , Despite these Hard times, I was still able to make Money Everyday working just 2 hours with my smartphone from My House, Using this Amazing Smart Money Concept.

Quite surprising right ?

Let me show you something…

Do you know, There are about 70,000 searches on Google per minute ?

And there are 4 Hot Topics people are willing to pay Money To know which is

Money
Health and Fitness
Relationship and Sex
Travels and Tourism

Now I told myself that if I was able to sell Just 3 Units of this Information Daily at a price of 3,500 I will make lots of money ,

And Do You know the Amazing Part , it worked (check screenshots below)

I sold a Dating and Relationship Tip ebook here on Nairaland and instablog and made over 150,000NGN in 3 months .

That sounds Surprising right ?

The most amazing Part of this is that , The information in the ebook was Borrowed, I had a one on one conversation with a friend of Mine who is an expert in Flirting with Ladies.

I Wrote Down everything he said into My Google Docs in 3 days and converted it into a PDF in 3 minutes , placing it at a price of 3,500.

YES , it's True …

People are willing to Pay For Information that solves the Problem they desperately wants to solve

Now at this Junction, Your already Fantasizing How You can Turn this into a Hot Method of making Money Online

Well words alone cannot Dive Deeply on how to start.

So I have a FREE VIDEO only For the First 30 persons, it is there you will learn How to do this Efficiently.

I will drop my WhatsApp number for those who are interested in chatting with me .

Re: 23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k by Samuelemediong6(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
To get accesss to the video, send me a DM
+234-09023466459
Re: 23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k by iHateFraudsters: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Let him glue back his silence.

Nobody send am.

1 Like

Re: 23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Let him glue back his silence.

Nobody send am.

I like Your Name .

1 Like

Re: 23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Selling Info Products requires Three steps

1.) Get a Hot Juicy information are willing to pay For, it could be make money online , Relationship and sex , Travels and Tourism or health and fitness

2.) Craft a very Hot offer around the Product

3.) Create a High persuasive message that makes them Buy From You...

4.) Send Your offers to a large Traffic of Audience, via Paid ads Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and even here on Nairaland.....
Re: 23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k by wunderkiind(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: 23yr-old Abuja Man Breaks The Silence On How His Smartphone Made Him 150k by Samuelemediong6(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Samuelemediong6:
Selling Info Products requires Three steps

1.) Get a Hot Juicy information are willing to pay For, it could be make money online , Relationship and sex , Travels and Tourism or health and fitness

2.) Craft a very Hot offer around the Product

3.) Create a High persuasive message that makes them Buy From You...

4.) Send Your offers to a large Traffic of Audience, via Paid ads Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and even here on Nairaland.....

And this is Quite easy,

First of all, You need to Know what Topic You're Gonna be selling, or better which topic is the Most trending.

Second ,create a Content about it .
Thanks to Ai, ChatGpt can be a Big Booster Or You can Outrightly , Browse the Info on Google and Repackage it and sell .

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Produce Urgently Needed / / CBN Bans Foreign Bank Representative Offices From Engaging In Banking Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.