Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Who Has Worked With Northwest Petroleum In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Worked With Northwest Petroleum In Nigeria (574 Views)

Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? / The Worst Employer You Ever Worked With And Why Did You Quit? / Northwest Petroleum Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Worked With Northwest Petroleum In Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
I want to know from those that have worked in Northwest Petroleum.
How is the work environment?
How is the pay package?
How is career growth?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Worked With Northwest Petroleum In Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Someone should help with useful information

1 Like

Re: Who Has Worked With Northwest Petroleum In Nigeria by Pojomojo: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Someone should help with useful information
Go work there and tell us your experience
Re: Who Has Worked With Northwest Petroleum In Nigeria by BigDick70inch(m): 2:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Primusinterpares:
I want to know from those that have worked in Northwest Petroleum.
How is the work environment?
How is the pay package?
How is career growth?

What exactly do you mean?
Do u mean working there as petrol attendant??
Re: Who Has Worked With Northwest Petroleum In Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
BigDick70inch:

What exactly do you meaning??
Do u meaning working there as petrol attendant??
No. I mean working at the main northwest plant as a mechanical lube plant engineer.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Logistics Manager And Officer Vacancy / Male House Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.