Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Is Gtbank Recruiting Experienced Hires For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Gtbank Recruiting Experienced Hires For Real? (3722 Views)

Is Gtbank Recruiting?? / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / Gtbank Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Gtbank Recruiting Experienced Hires For Real? by adesteve: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
I received an sms that GTBANK is recruiting experienced hires, but each time i send cv to the designated mail, it 'bounces' back. Anyone with inside info, please? Below is the typical reply that i have got;

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

recruitmentteam@gtbank.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User unknown (state 14).
Re: Is Gtbank Recruiting Experienced Hires For Real? by ileanaju(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
Just sent my cv to thesame e-mail,and it went!08062093580

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nnbts Interview / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Secondary School Teacher Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.