Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food (40725 Views)

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by DKM123: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fear Naija men!

Nigerian men are EVUL! Tufiakwa!

I say, TUFIAKWA!
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Amayabor1: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yoruba muslims sha. Tueeeh undecided
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by BigBashiru: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

Why are Men so wicked and evil? I hate men!!

This man should be sentenced to death immediately!

The hate is justified dear....most men are sick....
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Streetmovement(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

WTF
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by hopexter(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

Hang the urchin immediately. cheesy

Terrorist mindset, killing is so east for you just because you’re used to it. Nigeria is not a lawless country and that man deserves the judgement coming to him.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ameduedwin: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Those men marrying Yoruba women's are trying, their are very arrogant, uncultured and mannerless, if you leave with them in a compound you will understand, talkless of marring those creatures of a woman.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ubachinwe1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just like the saying “Ogun go kill you”
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by anonymuz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

Hang the urchin immediately. cheesy
balablu..bulaba
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is where I sometimes align with Righteousness2...

The level of wickedness in Nigeria today is just biblical! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Nickymezor(f): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Evil hubby
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Lionnation: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
All these urchins seff, sense them no get tufia
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Lionnation: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
DKM123:
Fear Naija men!

Nigerian men are EVUL! Tufiakwa!

I say, TUFIAKWA!
yoromen you mean
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Hpesoj: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

LoL. It's obvious you don't know what feminism entails. It is everything but hating men. On a lighter note I believe this is just for clout. You don't have men.

Meanwhile you should desist from using an individual's behavior to describe an entire population.

Ciao.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Lionnation: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Idiot. Give me a reason u would set your wife on fire. I think we have a lot of mental people on nairaland
urchins are not and will never be humans
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Regie2bless: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1438207/man-sets-wife-ablaze-washing-clothes-instead-giving-food-photo/
for dat man to pour fuel on dat woman it means he has been beating her at the slightest of opportunity, I believe he gave the woman the clothes to wash and the same time want her to cook. The man just want to kill the woman, who knows maybe he has another family outside and want to do away with his wife. MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE, WOMEN SHOULD LEAVE WHEN SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING ALWAYS RESULTS TO THE USE OF FIST.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Emmacy001: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

Madam calm down
You don't have to hate men. You can hate the man haba
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by IbadeHQ: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

U hate men, but u like prick.

What an hypocritical statement..
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Dearlord(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
How sure am I if this is truly what transpired?

The deceased waited till he went out and collected fuel and still waited as he poured her the fuel and light her up
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by DollarBuddy: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

Your Popsy an woman??

Oh "I hate men" yen yen yen" grin grin
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Dshocker(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

You hate men, but you had sex with one last week grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Elidrisy20: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
These ppl are very wild and wicked
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Is it not better to be single like this??

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Eriokanmi: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ogun again shocked ?...this is still the beginning of the year pls
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by voiceless1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Husband from hell

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by GloriousGbola: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Is it not better to be single like this??

So you are finally ready to stop fronting. Oya let me take care of you as corner chick 😈
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by basty: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
75% of able men in Ogun state are cultists.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

So you are finally ready to stop fronting. Oya let me take care of you as corner chick 😈
Hehe. Oga carry your glorious gbola go siddon for corner angry
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
He lacks self-control. You got angry and you thought the best thing to do was to execute a devilish thought that popped up on your mind. He should go and cool off in jail cry
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by riczy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
This ur story na lie abeg
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Graficient: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Righteousness2:

Prayers for the woman.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is clear to All that we are living inside the Last days as the happening all around us attest to that.

There is a need for all to live in the Conciousness of the times we are in.

JESUS Christ is coming!
Be Ye ready! Live ready!

Make e no be say the rapture don already take place o, Is this not the beginning of the great tribulation we are facing already?
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by GloriousGbola: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Hehe. Oga carry your glorious gbola go siddon for corner angry

Opportunity is knocking and you are slapping it away. Issokay oo . A gbola in hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by mechanics(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is just hatred.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / EndSARS: Thugs Burn Police Station In Orji, Owerri Imo State / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.