Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP (29393 Views)

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC / Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On POP Day / Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by NaijaCover(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
A National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member identified simply as Abubakar died in a car accident a day after his Passing-Out-Parade (POP) from the one-year mandatory programme, Reports.

The 2022 Batch A Stream One corps member died in the motor accident which occurred on Friday morning, February 3, 2023, on his way home to Maiduguri from Kaduna after the ceremony.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by NaijaCover(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Another Road Accident Don Kill Ex-Corper

May His Gentle Soul Rest In Peace "Amen"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Ahmed0336(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Again!!¡!!!

and bad news be like obi.diots and Andrew liver salt.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Emmanuella00(f): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by NaijaCover(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Again!!¡!!!

and bad news be live obi.diots and Andrew liver salt.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Ahmed0336(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
post=120611835:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Taaaaàaaa!!! disembark from thy mention angry

3 Likes

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Nazgul: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
In my opinion, I feel NYSC should organize transportation for corpers. Most especially transportation that would convey them to the camp for their 3weeks mobilization course and transportation that would convey them back to their respective state of residence after POP.

The government has the money to place orders for brand new luxurious buses and brand them NYSC, which would strictly for this purpose. It's sad seeing corpers dying unnecessarily year in year out after serving their father land.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Hendrixky: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rest in peace

And some people in this world still thinks there is one God up there in the sky giving them preferential treatment

Humans are dumb

You have to be dumb to believe in God and Jesus

With time what happened to Mr or Mrs A will also happen to Mr or Mrs B...

We don't have any special stupid grace from God..
Same way this corp member was thinking about two months ago when he heard about other road accidents that took people's life..he thought he was special. But now look at him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Truthfulguy10: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
embarassed
R.I.P
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Angel55555(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
So sad. RIP chap
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Dshocker(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria is a bitter country to live in

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by STEWpid(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chai..

Extraordinarily Terribly..

I just want to say, "May God see the bereaved families thru this hard time".
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by NACE13: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023

Reading this sad news just made remember the warning my friend gave me a day before I was to return home after my POP. Now I'm thinking, what if I had ignored her advice/warning and went ahead with what I had in mind. Jeez! I don't believe in such mild mind games but what if......?
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by EvohCJ: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
No nah

Not now nah

Please
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by dubaino(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rip
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by triple996(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
May Allah forgive his shortcomings

3 Likes

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by MaziBiafra042: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na soooo, bad news no de ever taya una.

1 Like

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Okiton: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
angry

again

On a serious note this whole stuff about NYSC should be put to an end.
Disbursed the money into their account to start life after graduations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by lazynairalander1: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
RIP LEGEND.

It not easy serving your father land. I hear am during my time.
Nas batch C2 21/21 Azara
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by chukwudiology(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
So sad, may the good Lord grant his family fortitude to bear this great loss. RIP

Hope FG will take full responsibility of his burial....
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Illegal1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
dn cum with his bad news again...

1 Like

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by NaijaCover(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Illegal1:
dn cum with his bad news again...

, Is Doing His Blogging Business
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Dshocker(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
post=120611620:
A National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member identified simply as Abubakar died in a car accident a day after his Passing-Out-Parade (POP) from the one-year mandatory programme, Reports.

The 2022 Batch A Stream One corps member died in the motor accident which occurred on Friday morning, February 3, 2023, on his way home to Maiduguri from Kaduna after the ceremony.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

has killed again.

Guy you sure say no be to dey do undertaker job be your calling?

1 Like

Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by crafteck(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
. They can continue, i said it years ago that service is pointless, its outstayed its use.
Re: Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP by Musty112: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Allahuma rabbi igfirlahu warhamu. May ALLAH forgive him
The death from which you flee will meet you Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do." 62:8

And beware of death for it is the destroyer of pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos / 25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa / Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.