Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Journey To Make $10/month Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To Make $10/month Online (1975 Views)

[method] Get Daily Shouts From Big Youttubers With 1M+ Subscribers For $10/month / Dollar Arbitrage Business-how Nigerians Make N100k Per Month Online / Get Autoresponder, Web Hosting, Lead Capture Pages And Many More Just $10/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
So I'm creating this thread as my public diary to keep me productive and accountable. I figured by doing this, I would be reluctant to give up as others are watching out to see if I'll succeed.

A little bit about me

I'm just another twenty something year old regular hustler. I've been in the make money online space for quite a while (since 2017). I've tried a lot things, surveys, micro-tasks, affiliate marketing, crypto, arbitrage trading, CPA marketing etc. The only thing I've been a little bit successful with is CPA marketing (made approximately $2k in total). I stopped about two years ago due to the affiliate program being fraudulent. That's when everything went to the ground. Started throwing away money into the next big nothing in crypto and I went broke. Since then I've been very fearful to do anything online coupled with the constant procrastination which equals no income.

So I've decided to start afresh. I researched some ways to make money online that won't require a lot of capital to start so I'm going with starting YouTube cash cow channels and growing Instagram theme pages on the side. I understand that these are both long term project and it would take while before I start seeing gains so that's why I'm keeping my expectations low and setting goals that are likely attainable($10/month)

My Plan

I've created a theme page on Instagram and Facebook(page and group) in the beauty and cosmetics niche.
Statistics for this at the moment :
Instagram: 60+ followers
Facebook group: 5 members
Facebook page: 1 follower.
I will be monetising this with sponsored posts or shout outs from brands and I'll also open a dropshipping store to sell beauty products.

I've also created a YouTube channel in the quiz niche since this is a bit easy to create content. I plan to spread to other profitable niches by the time I get a hang of the YT space.
Stats for this at the moment:
Subscribers: 0
Views:0
I'll be monetising this with the youtube partnership program (adsense)

My goal

10$/month (this includes profit from both my theme page and youtube)

Wish me luck!

I'll be updating this thread regularly, spammers please stay away from this thread

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by dawnomike(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pashur:
So I'm creating this thread as my public diary to keep me productive and accountable. I figured by doing this, I would be reluctant to give up as others are watching out to see if I'll succeed.

A little bit about me

I'm just another twenty something year old regular hustler. I've been in the make money online space for quite a while (since 2017). I've tried a lot things, surveys, micro-tasks, affiliate marketing, crypto, arbitrage trading, CPA marketing etc. The only thing I've been a little bit successful with is CPA marketing (made approximately $2k in total). I stopped about two years ago due to the affiliate program being fraudulent. That's when everything went to the ground. Started throwing away money into the next big nothing in crypto and I went broke. Since then I've been very fearful to do anything online coupled with the constant procrastination which equals no income.

So I've decided to start afresh. I researched some ways to make money online that won't require a lot of capital to start so I'm going with starting YouTube cash cow channels and growing Instagram theme pages on the side. I understand that these are both long term project and it would take while before I start seeing gains so that's why I'm keeping my expectations low and setting goals that are likely attainable($10/month)

My Plan

I've created a theme page on Instagram and Facebook(page and group) in the beauty and cosmetics niche.
I will be monetising this with sponsored posts or shout outs from brands and I'll also open a dropshipping store to sell beauty products.

I've also created a YouTube channel in the quiz niche since this is a bit easy to create content. I plan to spread to other profitable niches by the time I get a hang of the YT space.

My goal

Wish me luck!

I'll be updating this thread regularly, spammers please stay away from this thread

Thanks
Let me be the first to wish you not just luck but the best of the best in your new venture

1 Like

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Youngsage: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Best wishes in your quest @Pashur.

You can check my recent topic though, if you're interested in another online avenue to hitting your $10 goal in much less time, say in just a few days. Guaranteed.

Cheers smiley
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2023
dawnomike:
Let me be the first to wish you not just luck but the best of the best in your new venture
Thanks a lot bro
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Youngsage:
Best wishes in your quest @Pashur.

You can check my recent topic though, if you're interested in another online avenue to hitting your $10 goal in much less time, say in just a few days. Guaranteed.

Cheers smiley
Thanks but I'm good for now
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Update

Things are going pretty well and more than I expected. I've uploaded 3 short quiz videos on my channel. One video got a decent amount of views and 13 subscribers. One the other hand, my has grown a little bit.

Stats for theme page

Instagram: 94 followers
Facebook page: 1 follower
Facebook group: 5 members cry

Stats for YouTube

Subscriber count: 13
Views: 2.4k

Expenses: $5(for now)
Revenue: $0.00
Income: $0.00

1 Like

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Greenscientist: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pashur:

A little bit about me

My Plan

My goal

Wish me luck!

Thanks

Move it to diary.
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by letitrainnow(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Let the curtain roll up.
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Greenscientist:

Move it to diary.

How do I do that?
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Greenscientist: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pashur:

How do I do that?

There is a diary space. Check the FrontPage.

The advantage is that your story will not be interrupted, people will only read your progress.

How can I connect with you?
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Greenscientist:

There is a diary space. Check the FrontPage.

The advantage is that your story will not be interrupted, people will only read your progress.

How can I connect with you?
You can send me an email from nairaland here
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Update

I haven't gotten a lot of progress due to constant procrastination, frustration(due to the naira scarcity and all) lack of self motivation. But I intend to do better and keep going because there's nothing else to do apart from that. Growth all round on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram has been slow.

Stats for theme page

Instagram: 268 followers
Facebook page: 3 followers
Facebook group: 8 members

Stats for YouTube

Views: 2.6k
Subscriber count: 19

Expenses: $5

1 Like

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pennywise2: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pashur:
Update

I haven't gotten a lot of progress due to constant procrastination, frustration(due to the naira scarcity and all) lack of self motivation. But I intend to do better and keep going because there's nothing else to do apart from that. Growth all round on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram has been slow.

Stats for theme page

Instagram: 268 followers
Facebook page: 3 followers
Facebook group: 8 members

Stats for YouTube

Views: 2.6k
Subscriber count: 19

keep it up bro.
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pennywise2:
keep it up bro.

Thanks bro
This means a lot
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Simplecity(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
I hope i'm not late to the journey
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Robisky001(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Following
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Simplecity:
I hope i'm not late to the journey
No you're not at all grin
Robisky001:
Following
Welcome bro
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Update

Things seem to be a bit better. Procrastination is less and I've been seeing some progress in the growth on my channel and pages.

Stats for theme page

Instagram: 363 followers
Facebook page: 6 followers
Facebook group: 19 members

Stats for YouTube

Views: 6.4k
Subscriber count: 50

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pennywise2: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pashur:
Update

Things seem to be a bit better. Procrastination is less and I've been seeing some progress in the growth on my channel and pages.

Stats for theme page

Instagram: 363 followers
Facebook page: 6 followers
Facebook group: 19 members

Stats for YouTube

Views: 6.4k
Subscriber count: 50

what's the expenses for?
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by emaskocoded(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
How are you the getting the subscribers and views..

I also plan to start a cashcow channel soon
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Simplecity(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pennywise2:
what's the expenses for?
probably data
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Macgyver1: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Following

1 Like

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Simplecity(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Qer7:
Free info to Make money online daily trading synthetic indices on deriv using free method shown on screenshot below
trading requires cash right... Btw your picture never show
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
emaskocoded:
How are you the getting the subscribers and views..

I also plan to start a cashcow channel soon

I'm just posting the trending videos in my niche
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Pennywise2:
what's the expenses for?

Voice over
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Qer7:
Free info to Make money online daily trading synthetic indices on deriv using free method shown on screenshot below
Please don't spam this thread

1 Like

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pennywise2: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pashur:

Voice over
u use ai voice over? Which one please
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Pashur: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pennywise2:
u use ai voice over? Which one please
Yes
Voicemaker.in

1 Like

Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Simplecity(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'm not sure this fellow is keen on completing this journey....since feb 3 no update....thats sad
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Macgyver1: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Simplecity:
I'm not sure this fellow is keen on completing this journey....since feb 3 no update....thats sad

Look well
Re: Journey To Make $10/month Online by Simplecity(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macgyver1:

Look well
oh..i dan see am...e small but na something.... I thought captain has abandoned his oil cargo ship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start A Campus Magazine? / Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Strike / Okada Business, How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.