Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How To Invest Your First 40,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Invest Your First 40,000 (328 Views)

Best Platforms To Invest Your Money In 2021 / If 40,000 A Month Is Not Too Small Come In. / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest Your First 40,000 by Amara1283: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
If you are just starting out or you have saved 40,000 in a bank account and you need to invest this Money into something. Here is my advice on how you can go about it. This is not a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it.

1. Invest in yourself

This looks so simple and common sense but most people don't do it.

The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 100% returns.

Why's that?

The better you become, the more money you can make.

Every other can be stolen from you, but the investment in self can never be taken away.

Most people don't know that more money follows competence, courage and consistency. The better you become, the more money you will make.

2. Learn a high income skill

There is a difference between a high income skill job ( like shell), a high income profession ( like medicine) and a high income skill (like copy writing)

The first two , requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earns a lot more than lawyers (high income profession)

My advice is, learn a high Income skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and trainings. You can take a freelancing, copywriting or web design course. The link to join is at the end of the article.

3. Start a side hustle

If you are a 9-5 worker, or currently have a job I advice you take up a side hustle. Depending totally on your boss may cause disappointment and you will even realize you spend all your salary even before the next one is paid.

Start a side hustle like affiliate marketing and earn an extra 200k-300k monthly, or Amazon kdp and earn an extra $100-$500 monthly.

Please note that starting any of the above business model aint Free. The link to join is at the end of this article.

4. Invest with the Chipper cash

I don't work for chipper cash I just love the app and I am a loyal user. Chipper cash gives you access to lots of investment with just the app(stocks)

The interest is given upfront and you can withdraw the interest ASAP. I bought some stocks with them as we speak

Also the app is great cox the card can be used to make international payments and you can receive money from outside Nigeria.

Let me stop here, you want to know more about chipper cash, use this link to create an account (https:///invite/RPYUL) you will get an extra N600 when you use the link.

That's it, if you need more clarifications about anything I've said above, you can hit me on WhatsApp 08133586236.

Direct link to WhatsApp
https:///btfxz6

Amara Daniel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Invest Your First 40,000 by Youngsage: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nice one @Amara1283 cheesy

You can also invest your ₦40,000 in starlight trading community and earn guaranteed 5% daily returns. This means that your ₦40,000 after 30 days will have amounted to ₦100,000.

The info session will begin this weekend on WhatsApp here: https://bit . ly/Starlightincome

(Close up the spaces in the link)
Re: How To Invest Your First 40,000 by Babakolanut(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Amara1283:
If you are just starting out or you have saved 40,000 in a bank account and you need to invest this Money into something. Here is my advice on how you can go about it. This is not a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it.

1. Invest in yourself

This looks so simple and common sense but most people don't do it.

The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 100% returns.

Why's that?

The better you become, the more money you can make.

Every other can be stolen from you, but the investment in self can never be taken away.

Most people don't know that more money follows competence, courage and consistency. The better you become, the more money you will make.

2. Learn a high income skill

There is a difference between a high income skill job ( like shell), a high income profession ( like medicine) and a high income skill (like copy writing)

The first two , requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earns a lot more than lawyers (high income profession)

My advice is, learn a high Income skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and trainings. You can take a freelancing, copywriting or web design course. The link to join is at the end of the article.

3. Start a side hustle

If you are a 9-5 worker, or currently have a job I advice you take up a side hustle. Depending totally on your boss may cause disappointment and you will even realize you spend all your salary even before the next one is paid.

Start a side hustle like affiliate marketing and earn an extra 200k-300k monthly, or Amazon kdp and earn an extra $100-$500 monthly.

Please note that starting any of the above business model aint Free. The link to join is at the end of this article.

4. Invest with the Chipper cash

I don't work for chipper cash I just love the app and I am a loyal user. Chipper cash gives you access to lots of investment with just the app(stocks)

The interest is given upfront and you can withdraw the interest ASAP. I bought some stocks with them as we speak

Also the app is great cox the card can be used to make international payments and you can receive money from outside Nigeria.

Let me stop here, you want to know more about chipper cash, use this link to create an account (https:///invite/RPYUL) you will get an extra N600 when you use the link.

That's it, if you need more clarifications about anything I've said above, you can hit me on WhatsApp 08133586236.

Direct link to WhatsApp
https:///btfxz6

Amara Daniel
Re: How To Invest Your First 40,000 by Babakolanut(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanks,pls how to earn on chipper cash platform and steps to withdraw earnings? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Banks Deny Cbn’s Claims Of Hoarding The New Naira Notes. / Tissue Paper Conversion Business. Jumbo Reels. 2023 Business Not To Miss! / Nigerians Lack The Ability To Create Multi-generational Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.