Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks (1619 Views)

Announce Your Business In The Market And Attract More Customers To Your Shop! / How I Generated 35 Customers To Buy My New Product Within 7-Days / Sell Aluminium Strip In Coil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by Charleys: 6:08am On Feb 04, 2023
We have 24 successful banks in Nigeria.

But we notice that the banks where you can see naked chicks and naked men is in Access bank,
If you want to see naked chicks and strippers who are trying to get their naira from the bank, then your best bet is access bank.

What is wrong with access bank customers?
Are they being paid to strip on set just to draw more people to their banks.

There's some men out there who are willing to open an account in access bank just to see this girls strip just because they couldn't withdraw money from bank.

I was in one of the big banks yesterday. And everyone was evacuated by 10am in the morning & told to use the ATM outside and there was no protest. If that happened in access bank then there would have been protest.
The question is why does this happen in that bank alone.

It's either their customers need some psychologist or they are getting paid to act that way so to bring more customers to the bank.

If I know there will be a strip tease in any bank branch when I'm about to get my money, why wouldn't I go there to get my money & get entertained.

Think about it.
Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by Makavelly40: 6:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Lolz 🤣🤣
Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2023
They called themselves Access bank but you can't access your money🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by Iamgrey5(m): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Una brain dey under your leg.

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by backnbeta(f): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2023
This naira scarcity is making people have scary, crazy ideas! Imagine what someone is thinking! Bubu , you are destroying people's thought patterns along with their purses!
Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by thesicilian: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Charleys:

But we notice that the banks where you can see naked chicks and naked men is in Access bank,
If you want to see naked chicks and strippers who are trying to get their naira from the bank, then your best bet is access bank.

There's some men out there who are willing to open an account in access bank just to see this girls strip just because they couldn't withdraw money from bank.

I was in one of the big banks yesterday. And everyone was evacuated by 10am in the morning & told to use the ATM outside and there was no protest. If that happened in access bank then there would have been protest.

It's either their customers need some psychologist or they are getting paid to act that way so to bring more customers to the bank.

If I know there will be a strip tease in any bank branch when I'm about to get my money, why wouldn't I go there to get my money & get entertained.

Think about it.
You need to change your weed supplier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2023
What is the meaning of this write up

Why make policies that would make people strip in the first place

You are holding people's money, do you know what people are going through

Not everyone is into politics stealing bullion vans if money!!!

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by lecowas: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Stupidity at its peak! If access bank sues ur sorry ass for this slanderous piece u have written , u will think twice before u post nonsense again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by DLuciano: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Charleys:

Think about it.
how old are you sef? Brother your post is not reasonable at all, try next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Charleys:

Think about it.

Don't be stupid.

The woman that stripped said she needed money to buy medicine for her child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by asuraking: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Op,stop smoking osogbo weed.
Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2023
May God punish Access bank. Those foolish are still holding my money. !!!
Re: How Access Bank Pays Customers To Strip Naked In Banks by Charleys: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
They called themselves Access bank but you can't access your money🤣🤣🤣🤣

But you can access other things

(1) (Reply)

Howo Truck Heads For Sale, Location: Enugu / Shopmaxi Lite - 5-user POS/Accounting Software for less than N50k / Dpk @ #90/lit A Serious Buyers Are Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.