Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Invest Now And Thank Me Later - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest Now And Thank Me Later (145 Views)

The best investment on Earth is Earth. Take advantages & thank me later / Reasons Why Peninsula Homes Is The Hottest Place To Invest Now�. @700k Per Plot / Read And Thank Me Later Investment Is The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now And Thank Me Later by Builder4real(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
*HONEYCOMB ESTATE PHASE 1EXTENSION*

*Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy, it's also one of the best way to edge inflation.*

*Investing in Real Estate is like searching for a gold mine and everyone wonders how it feels to discover a gold mine that guarantees high returns on investment. We bring to your doorstep!!!!*

*Honeycomb Estate Phase 1 Extension is a lifelong asset designed to be one of the best estate in ibeju Lekki Lagos Nigeria.*

*It's a buy and build estate that is strategically located in the fastest developing area in ibeju lekki Lagos State that guarantees high returns on investment.*

*IBA Oloja behind Lekki free trade zone Ibeju Lekki Lagos.*

*FACILITIES:*
Access Road
Perimeter fence
Security Gate House

*NEIGHBORHOOD:*
Eko Tourist Beach Resort
Lekki Free Trade Zone
La’ Champagne Tropicana Resorts
Alaro City
Dangote Refinery Complex
Deep Sea Port
Approved International airport
Pan-atlantic University
Several Beaches
Several gated estates

*PRICE: 4.5m (All Inclusive)*

*TITLE: Government approved Excision.*

*SIZE: 600sqm*

*When you subscribe to Honeycomb Estate phase 1 Extension you are guaranteed the top notch Amenities in the estate to make your investment worth while. The future is here in ibeju lekki and there is no better time to own a piece of ibeju lekki rather than now.*

*You should invest here! Own a piece of this property now! For virtual inspection/ enquires call/ text 0803 499 5029

(1) (Reply)

Our Role As A Property Manager - Chidi Properties / *NOW SELLING A Fully Fenced *parcel Of Land Measuring Approximately 960 Square / Shop House To Let And For Sale in egbeda lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.