Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! (325 Views)

Laptop Battery Not Detected / Pls Help My Hp Battery Not Charging Again / New Laptop Battery Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! by Maxcollins042(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2023
My PC is plugged into a power source yet my battery isn't charging. What could be the problem?

Re: My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Maxcollins042:
My PC is plugged into a power source yet my battery isn't charging. What could be the problem?

The battery must have spoilt.
However the problem could also be with ur hard disk.
Try change the hard disk and see
Re: My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! by Scamupdates1(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2023
remove the battery and press the power on botten down for 30sec. put it back, input the charger before putting it on let it charge for a bit it will charge but the battery might become weak after first charge but it will be normal after you charge it again
Re: My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! by Mademan7: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Maxcollins042:
HI, you sent me an email but I can't access my email any longer. Can you type what you wanted here?
Re: My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! by udemzyudex(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

The battery must have spoilt.
However the problem could also be with ur hard disk.
Try change the hard disk and see

grin hard disk bawo, wetin concern hard disk and charging.
Re: My Laptop's Battery Not Charging. HELP! by udemzyudex(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2023
Maxcollins042:

A lot of things can cause charging issues on laptop.

It could be battery, charging port or even your charging and then a motherboard issue.
Start with the easiest first, go to device manager, you'll see the battery driver, uninstall both and restart your laptop.

BTW what's the model of your laptop? Check the charging port if it is not broken and if you have a friend that uses the same charger you can use his charger to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 3440 Corei5 4gram 500HDD 4th Gene @ 90k / Which Is The Best Vpn For Playing Online Games Lik PUBG? / A Good London Used Lenovo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.