Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Spirit Of יהוה‎ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of יהוה‎ (386 Views)

Witness Of יהוה / Yahushua Is Begotten And Not Created Son Of יהוה‎ / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of יהוה‎ by cosiocan(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
The Spirit of יהוה‎

Re: The Spirit Of יהוה‎ by MightySparrow: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hmmmḿm.
Re: The Spirit Of יהוה‎ by AntiChristian: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
So the Elohim that created the world is the same Elohim that entered Mary's womb and was vaginally born by Mary!

Was Elohim suckled, protected and cared for Mary and Joseph?

Was Elohim punished and killed by humans he created?

Did Elohim die for three days and three night?

Which Elohim did Jacob fought with and won?
Re: The Spirit Of יהוה‎ by cosiocan(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
AntiChristian:
So the Elohim that created the world is the same Elohim that entered Mary's womb and was vaginally born by Mary!

Was Elohim suckled, protected and cared for Mary and Joseph?

Was Elohim punished and killed by humans he created?

Did Elohim die for three days and three night?

Which Elohim did Jacob fought with and won?
Elohim is the Holy Spirit but Yahushua that was born by Joseph and Mary is not Elohim but the Son of Elohim. He was made from Elohim
Proverbs 8:22-25 YHVH possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Re: The Spirit Of יהוה‎ by AntiChristian: 5:57am On Feb 05, 2023
cosiocan:
Elohim is the Holy Spirit but Yahushua that was born by Joseph and Mary is not Elohim but the Son of Elohim. He was made from Elohim
Proverbs 8:22-25 YHVH possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

Where was Jesus's name written in that proverbs verse?
Re: The Spirit Of יהוה‎ by cosiocan(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where was Jesus's name written in that proverbs verse?
That's because His name is not Jesus but Yahushuah.
Jeremiah 23:6
In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YAHU'AH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
YAHUSHUAH means YAHU'AH is our Saviour or our righteousness.
Re: The Spirit Of יהוה‎ by AntiChristian: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2023
cosiocan:

That's because His name is not Jesus but Yahushuah.
Jeremiah 23:6
In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YAHU'AH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
YAHUSHUAH means YAHU'AH is our Saviour or our righteousness.

Was that name written in that Proverbs verse?

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Believing God Support A Chrislam Ticket But Never Muslim-muslim / What Does This Mean Brothers And Sisters / Seven Archangels Over Affairs Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.