Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) (29920 Views)

US Navy Band Performing Ayrastarr "Rush" (video) / Download Ayra Starr – Rush / Ayra Starr - RUSH _ [video Snippet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Watch out for those Americans ...they want your natural resources. I know how they act lol. I be both... don't dance and smile with your eyes closed. grin grin grin

BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv3TnIBeCNs

https://www.legit.ng/people/1518203-us-military-officers-play-ayra-stars-rush-entertains-nigerians-video/

1 Like

Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by olibeans: 3:10am On Feb 06, 2023
You see but our own military is looking for people's houses to burn because one or two soldiers were assaulted.

God help black Africa.
Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:39am On Feb 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Rush.
Some men who couldn't be patient enough to marry a virgin woman will soon wish the rush out of their marriages when the odour of over used pvssy wants to kill them.

Some girls have not sang a note except the notes the made to a penetrating did!ck.

These white soldiers must have heard and scored Arya stark song before they could perform it. No one has heard of some girls but they have sang "harder, harder! Harder!!" to many d!cks.

Never let a woman who have moaned to many d!cks retire into your home or else you will regret ever getting married.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a virgin woman and marry. Better to suffer to find a virgin woman than to marry any of these readily available girls and suffer in your marriage. Be wise.

Only a virgin woman can call herself a rare gem because virgins are truly rare. Marry a rare gem and experience the rare happiness in marriage.

There's nothing rare about a girl who have been fvcked and mounted by many men. That's a common gem and you know that common things don't have value. Marry a woman with value!
Comrade grin

Ok make I break with my babe asap cool
Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by pacespot(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Napata77:

The Nigerian military hasn't killed people in 191 out of 193 countries, you stupid donkey.

The American military of ''human beings'' has.

American military kill people of other countries but they don't kill Americans. So who is a stupid donkey between you and me?
Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by Lovelydaisies: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2023
kingsways:
Yes there so many things Nigerians can actually be proud of about Nigeria.

Our art

I went to Francophone country and saw them glued to our Nollywood movies albeit translated to French

That must be either Benin or Togo. grin
They love our movies and songs die.
Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by LastProphet: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
DukeNija:
God’s own country for a reason.
The best military might in human history.
The most efficient logistics system in the world, ask the Germans and they’ll tell you the American Military is the number one logistics organization.
They’re not perfect, no one can take that acclaim but without them the world would have been overrun by the likes of Russia, China and North Korea.
Imagine a world where Russia, and China are the global powers? Africans would be used for lab experiments in place of Animals.
God bless America.

You know the truth and it will set you free from many nonsense, others still deceiving themselves about the greatness of America
Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by VibesTheAlpha: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video) by Godsownfc(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Naija to the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria / A Thread For Highlife Music Lovers / Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.