Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

For Sale !!!! 2 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flat All En-suite Level With Fish Ponds 13m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale !!!! 2 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flat All En-suite Level With Fish Ponds 13m (181 Views)

5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow On 3 Plots Of Land All En Suite At Ota / To Let, 5 Nos. Of New 3 Bedrooms Flats All En Suite By Akpu Junction Road Asaba. / The Grandeur Abijo G.R.A 3 minutes from ajah bridge, [ XMAS PROMO 13M) WITH FR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale !!!! 2 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flat All En-suite Level With Fish Ponds 13m by Tobbycomputers: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2023
FOR SALE !!!!
2 NOS OF 3 BEDROOM FLAT ALL EN-SUITE LINTED LEVEL WITH FISH PONDS AND A FUNCTIONING BORE HOLE on 2 Plots of land .. FENCED AND GATE ON THE ROAD
There’s light in the area and also an existing road network.. property is on the road @ Igbesa road inside Iyana Iyesi close to water water bus stop

Videos available

Price : 13m
Contact or WhatsApp Tokab Properties on 07063571295
Re: For Sale !!!! 2 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flat All En-suite Level With Fish Ponds 13m by CallmeTrinity: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like an abandoned property filled with snakes and srepitles...

Show us the picture abi na scam?

1 Like

Re: For Sale !!!! 2 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flat All En-suite Level With Fish Ponds 13m by Tobbycomputers: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please sir stop commenting rubbish .. The property was given to me directly by the owner .. would I be requesting money without accessing the site or verifying the documents .. we have been in this business for the past 18 years and we won’t allow tolerate any stain on our name .. please be warned !!!!

1 Like

Re: For Sale !!!! 2 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flat All En-suite Level With Fish Ponds 13m by Tobbycomputers: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
It’s a video so I don’t have pictures unless I screenshot that was why I said if you are interested WhatsApp me let me send the videos to you

(1) (Reply)

No Where Is Too Far, The Bush You See Today Will Become A City Tomorrow. / Not Making Sales? Here Is What To Do / 3 Bedroom Duplex With All Rooms En-suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.