Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) (64592 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:48am On Feb 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLYSfKcVow

OMGG Very big snake seen inside a toilet (WC) in Ekpoma, Edo State 😯😯😯

What snake is this? It sure looks to me like the very venomous king cobra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by michlins(m): 2:58am On Feb 06, 2023
My question is simple, how does a snake this large make it into the plumbing system of a building.

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Edoreborn: 3:01am On Feb 06, 2023
Lord of mercy

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by PointZerom: 4:15am On Feb 06, 2023
michlins:
My question is simple, how does a snake this large make it into the plumbing system of a building.

1 Through cracked chembers and those leaving in the ground floor of the building is mostly affected.

2. They can enter through the entrance door as well and relax inside the WC.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Pickmycall: 4:35am On Feb 06, 2023
*Always go to the toilet with a touchlight.

*Don't just rush and sit on the WC to defecate.Inspect the inside.

*As you defecate,let your eyes be on the WC .Snakes cannot survive in the toilet pit due to the hotness and chemical inside.How do they get into the WC beat my imagination.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:40am On Feb 06, 2023
That is a west African Forest Cobra, it's black in colour and they are long, fast and deadly. Plant lemon grass inside and outside your compound and you will never see anyone of them again.

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by CrownOfClay724: 4:49am On Feb 06, 2023
michlins:

Two ways majorly:

β€” Through the vent pipe (if it is not capped)

β€”Or through openings in soak-away pits, clean-out chambers and broken pipes.
I've seen snakes slither out of chambers a few too many times.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by gaby(m): 4:55am On Feb 06, 2023
This one follow dem build the house right from the foundation...

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by CallmeTrinity: 5:47am On Feb 06, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Two ways majorly:

β€” Through the vent pipe (if it is not capped)

β€”Or through openings in soak-away pits, clean-out chambers and broken pipes.
I've seen snakes slither out of chambers a few too many times.

You said it all. People don't understand the importance of fixing dropped or broken chamber connecting pipes and systems.

It's important every few years to open up the ground and Inspect your chamber pipes...

Plus carry out chambers and septic tank maintenance every few years. The blocks and cement in the tank or chambers need maintenance.

Nigerians don't know how to maintain anything

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by BigYash: 6:03am On Feb 06, 2023
If this one touch person yash,na die o.. Thank God they saw it early o.. Na wetin kill that Lady for abj last year or so..

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by adecz: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2023
🐍🐍🐍First Front page snake story
for February 😁😁

Imagine going to the toilet to offload
🚽 your belle in the night when
NEPA take light❗️❗️

Blokkos go just explode πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by tooth4tooth: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2023
michlins:

Through openings in soak away systems and pipes .

3 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Kajaard: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2023
adecz:

🐍🐍🐍First Front page snake story
for February 😁😁

Imagine going to the toilet too
offloadπŸš½βŒ›οΈ your belle in the night when
NEPA take light❗️❗️

Blokkos go just explode πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Exactly, na the thought of the thing striking the blokkos dey fear person cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by blacksam01: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2023
its common with houses built near the bush or river area

22 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by dnawah(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoTYjANgjbn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

go and thank God with fat ram.

9 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Lionmachala(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2023
This is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoTYjANgjbn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

There's no King Cobra in Nigeria or Africa as a whole

It can only be found in some Asia countries like India

14 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by michlins(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2023
PointZerom:

1 Through cracked chembers and those leaving in the ground floor of the building is mostly affected.

the second one is the most plausible explanation honestly. Using their heat sensors, they can locate the toilet and crawl into the cold water there

4 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by ValCon888: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Normally, a venomous snake like this cobra shouldn't be a problem.

Australia has the top 3 venomous snakes worldwide. They have the Inland Taipan, Eastern Brown Snake, and Coastal Taipan yet they rarely suffer human fatalities from snake bites.

And that's a country that has a culture of walking barefoot outdoors. The country has one of the best antivenin infrastructure in the world.

All hospitals are equipped with antivenom of the snakes endemic to the area.

We have no antivenom for the cobra, black mamba, and gaboon viper, and that's why a bite by these snakes is a death sentence.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2023
mysticwarrior:
That is a west African Forest Cobra, it's black in colour and they are long, fast and deadly. Plant lemon grass inside and outside your compound and you will never see anyone of them again.
Super story! That theory about snakes not liking lemon grass is completely false and misleading. I've seen snakes playing around lemon grass several times before

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by NotKnown: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Na member of the family be that o

9 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by elotajohn1(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2023
Shebi it won't be able to follow pipe and climb into WC in a storey building?

6 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by chidiebere2020(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Dangerous snake
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Super story! That theory about snakes not liking lemon grass is completely false and misleading. I've seen snakes playing around lemon on lemon grass several times before
prove it.
Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Hendrixky: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Pickmycall:
*Always go to the toilet with a touchlight.

*Don't just rush and sit on the WC to defecate.Inspect the inside.

*As you defecate,let your eyes be on the WC .Snakes cannot survive in the toilet pit due to the hotness and chemical inside.How do they get into the WC beat my imagination.

Through a cracked Chambers that connect the wc to the soak away

Snakes can not come in from the soak away because of the heat

So that is why when they find their way through the cracked Chambers instead of them moving in the direction of the soak away they moved toward the wc because of heat from the soak away

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2023
That's why i always check mine

10 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Parachoko:
There's no King Cobra in Nigeria or Africa as a whole

It can only be found in some Asia countries like India

U must be kidding me bro

4 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Parachoko: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
officialwdhtv:

U must be kidding me bro
Are you sure you know about a king cobra?

1 Like

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by Reelmii: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
...thank God say e no bite anybody

2 Likes

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you sure you know about a king cobra?

Yes and they can be found in a "variety of habitats from tropical rainforests to savannas and deserts, Africa, the Middle East, southern Asia and some islands of southeast Asia"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) by casppyjay: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
PointZerom:

the sewage ofcourse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.